Obesity Index 21bmi popup.png

Below average

Local:

You have a lower BMI than 81% of males aged 15-29 in your country

Global:

Below average

You have a lower BMI than 67% of males aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 37,575,347 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.

popup.png

You're most like someone from Mozambique*

Well, I've heard DR tilts toward the heavier side in the world's waistline, but I'm surprised I'm on the lower 20th percentile.

Your numbers

Obesity Index

21bmi BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is

National

Below averageYou have a lower BMI than 85% of males aged 15-29 in your country

Global

Below averageYou have a lower BMI than 59% of males aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 27,921,287 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population

You're most like someone from Malaysia*

Edit: Took out URL

So I have a BMI of 25 which makes me less fat that 67% of the males in my country but 59% fatter than the rest of the world. According to this I am closer to being from Mauritius than from Canada . . . Not enitrely sure what that means (if anything).

I'm thinking somebody has mistaken people having fun with this for people actually thinking it has any value beyond entertainment.

Mind you, again, Eritrea is pretty accurate for me, although I'm a bit pale, and my hair is far poofier.

I'm thinking somebody has mistaken people having fun with this for people actually thinking it has any value beyond entertainment.

Mind you, again, Eritrea is pretty accurate for me, although I'm a bit pale, and my hair is far poofier.

Lol, have you eaten today yet, Nukes?

BMI: 14

You have a lower BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in your country

You have a lower BMI than 96% of females aged 15-29 in the world

You're most like someone from Vietnam.

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 115,093,293 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.

Time to stock up on chocolate bars, I sound positively unhealthy.

Ok I've gotten no help, so it's gonna have to be, "Abort Terrorists!". Sarcasm with a deeper meaning is the best my lack of wit could come up with.

unfortunately you were the person that lost me the bet, but not the person who i had the bet with. i'm still waiting for S john to screw me with my new board name. but thanks very much, i thought law enforcement officers would stick together.

BMI: 14

You have a lower BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in your country

You have a lower BMI than 96% of females aged 15-29 in the world

You're most like someone from Vietnam.

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 115,093,293 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.

Time to stock up on chocolate bars, I sound positively unhealthy.

I see that I will not only have to ask Nukes if he's eaten today, I'll have to ask you too. Have you eaten today?

I see that I will not only have to ask Nukes if he's eaten today, I'll have to ask you too. Have you eaten today?

I am demolishing a large pizza as we speak.

14?! Jeebus. Isn't 18.5 considered the lower limit? I know that BMI isn't super accurate, but I'm pretty sure that is not healthy any way you cut it...

I have a ridiculously high metabolic rate-runs in the family. My parents had similar BMI's at my age. The food just goes straight through. :P

that sounds awesome, a DAC poo face would be a very well paid poo face indeed. unfortunately my rather northern accent will probably inhibit me going any further than supernintendo poo face.

If superintendant poo face doesnt become your name it damn well should be your title.

N

Maybe. I still think it is really annoying that they are going to tell people they are fat based solely on height and weight.

This is kind of funny. Is this guy fat? His BMI is 36. I know that may be extreme but it is still helps show the flaw with BMI.

Just wanted to repost this link.

Archived