where are you on the global fat scale?

BigFatCoward

I knew an ex-linebacker from Notre Dame while I was in the US Army. Short, extremely muscled, not a piece of fat on him. We joked and called him Swede sometimes (Heartbreak Ridge reference). He was a diet and workout freak. The US Army booted him out for being too obese.

one of my best friend is a PTI in the marines in the UK, he is technically obese.. now, thanks to you i have to have a silly board name for a week, i await my punishment, like a man, a cowering in the corner, not wanting to have a embarrassing board name.

Eritrea. Thinner than 99% of males my age on teh planet.

and...

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 99,396,076 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population popup.png

Apparantly I'm like someone from Vietnam.

You have a lower BMI than 97% of females aged 15-29 in your country

You have a lower BMI than 84% of females aged 15-29 in the world

The trouble is I do eat a normal amount of food, I just seem to have a very high metabolism.

That's it, I'm moving to Tonga. Start buying stock in sunscreen companies.

I want to go with you. But we would definitely need more sunscreen.

I am most like a person from Cyprus.

85 BMI

You have a higher BMI than 100% of males aged 30-44 in your country

You have a higher BMI than 100% of males aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 746,854,256 tonnes tothe total weight of the world's population

:frown5:

Your numbers

Obesity Index

27bmi popup.pngBMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is

National

Below averageYou have a lower BMI than 61% of males aged 30-44 in your country

Global

Above averageYou have a higher BMI than 77% of males aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 42,836,892 tonnes tothe total weight of the world's population popup.png

You're most like someone from

Australia*

I know all the limitations of the BMI measure, but it is still sad that coming as "obese" still puts me below 61%

A BMI between 25 and 29.9 is overweight, wolf boy, not obese, so there's hope! Obese is 30 to 34.9, over 35 you start getting into descriptors of obese, like, grossly obese and morbidly obese.

ETA: Oh, I say hope, because we have the same BMI, and by the end of the year, I plan to be where S John is, at 23; I'm from Canada, I'm like someone from Mauritius, and when I reach my goal weight, will be like someone from Kenya. Now that's hard to imagine.

Eritrea. Thinner than 99% of males my age on teh planet.

and...

Did you know?

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 99,396,076 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population popup.png

Yeah, which reminds me Nuke, have you eaten yet today?

one of my best friend is a PTI in the marines in the UK, he is technically obese.. now, thanks to you i have to have a silly board name for a week, i await my punishment, like a man, a cowering in the corner, not wanting to have a embarrassing board name.

Well I had no intention of making you do this and this may take a bit of time and help.

Ok first thoughts. I could go juvenile with something like, "Sturn Rulz!" Or I could be very simple with, "End Obamacare", etc. All of these seem a complete waste of this one-time power. I would prefer something witty and funny. I'm neither, so I need some help. Political gets more points.

Two pages and not one post from any of you fat bastards! I predict only skinny people will respond to this thread :)

My BMI is 23, I am most like someone from Togo, not Tonga, Togo...

BMI = 27 - most like a person from Eastern European countries - which is appropriate, I guess.

I attritute it to a high amount of booblage. :smoking:

Lower BMI than 87% of males in my country/age range. And because of where I live, I am an order of magnitude bigger than most males I meet.

Philippines. Some of our Philippine boarders have met me...how well would I fit in?

Apparently I'm most like someone from Burundi and have a lower BMI than 90% of females aged 15-29 in Australia and a lower BMI than 67% of females aged 15-29 in the world.

Not gonna lie, I had to Google Burundi...

Archived