where are you on the global fat scale?

BigFatCoward

Here's mine

National -

I have a lower BMI than 97% of women aged 30-44 in the uk

Global -

I have a lower BMI than 88% of women aged 30-44 globally.

Did you know -

If everyone in the world had the same BMI as me it would remove 75,169,127 tonnes from the weight of the world's population.

I'm most like someone from Ethiopia

interesting experiment. my bmi came out as 25. subtracting 10 pounds knocks it down to 24.

the higher number is higher than 58% of males globally in my age group, whereas the lower is lower than 53% of same.

anyone with sufficient numbercraft able to explain what that means?

You have a lower BMI than 94% of females aged 15-29 in your country.

You have a lower BMI than 78% of females aged 15-29 in the world.

You're most like someone from Vietnam (Compared with other females aged 15-29 in Vietnam).

94%?! No way. I don't believe that. Considering every day I see hundreds of women who I wonder HOW THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT HOLY SHIT I JUST WANT TO BE SKINNY!

BMI = 31 Like a person from an Eastern European country - Croatia

I attritute it to a high amount of booblage

Sorry, hon, that's reserved for tears and me.

And we may need to ration your red wine. Or buy you a bicycle. Both of which I've done, so, it'll help, it'll.dammit.i.hate.rationing.my.wine.help. :lol:

94%?! No way. I don't believe that. Considering every day I see hundreds of women who I wonder HOW THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT HOLY SHIT I JUST WANT TO BE SKINNY!

I don't think I look remotely Malayasian either, but when they throw height into the mix...

I am actually pretty comfortable with my figure. Nobody who looks at me thinks "fat'. Soft maybe, but frankly I can do any of the activities I want to do and that is good enough for me. I do wish I worked in downtown SF again. When I work there, I eat and drink to my heart's content, but all of the inherent walking means my weight stabilizes at a point 20 lbs. lower than I am at now.

I am actually pretty comfortable with my figure. Nobody who looks at me thinks "fat'. Soft maybe, but frankly I can do any of the activities I want to do and that is good enough for me. I do wish I worked in downtown SF again. When I work there, I eat and drink to my heart's content, but all of the inherent walking means my weight stabilizes at a point 20 lbs. lower than I am at now.

My BMI is higher than yours. I win!

.. now, thanks to you i have to have a silly board name for a week, i await my punishment, like a man, a cowering in the corner, not wanting to have a embarrassing board name.

Ok I've gotten no help, so it's gonna have to be, "Abort Terrorists!". Sarcasm with a deeper meaning is the best my lack of wit could come up with.

Who knew Croatians were so husky. Don't they eat a lot of fish and olive oil? I don't get it.

And I always protest when I see my BMI because, sure, I've got some girth, but I'm also very muscular for my height, and I don't get any credit for that!

I don't think I look remotely Malayasian either, but when they throw height into the mix...

Must be. Probably doesn't help living in a place where I'm pretty sure the ratio is skewed!

Haven't read through the entire thread, but whne I went to the site and saw it was using BMI, I came back to say that everyone should take the results as being complete bullshit.

Since the only things it includes is height and weight, it's through off by facts like muscle weighs more than fat. Every athlete in the world is obese according to BMI, even if they have 2% body fat.

Of course, what do you expect from a system that was originally devised in the 1850s, got picked up again out of nowhere in the 1970s, and whose only goal is to be simple when health and nutrition are complex things?

Haven't read through the entire thread, but whne I went to the site and saw it was using BMI, I came back to say that everyone should take the results as being complete bullshit.

Since the only things it includes is height and weight, it's through off by facts like muscle weighs more than fat. Every athlete in the world is obese according to BMI, even if they have 2% body fat.

Of course, what do you expect from a system that was originally devised in the 1850s, got picked up again out of nowhere in the 1970s, and whose only goal is to be simple when health and nutrition are complex things?

This is exactly what I always say. Or else I'm fat and in denial.

Archived