Hmm..I'm just trying to think how that works for the story. Does a random Kingsguard member die? Do they want an extra one after Joffrey is killed? I have a hard time believing that Cersei would want another Tyrell so close to Tommen after Joffrey is killed. So does Tywin force it to happen?

It's possible the Kingsguard positions haven't been filled with the desertion of Sandor and the death of Mandon Moore. My guess is after the Lannisters break up the Tyrell marriage plot, Loras will be offered the Kingsguard role as a way to eliminate him from future schemes. Kind of like how Aegon offered Jamie his position in the Kingsguard. Not wanting to slight the King, Loras will feel compelled to join.

PERFECT episode. Had goosebumps from beginning to end during Dracarys. It's my favorite scene in ASOS and all through the episode the expectation was killing me, but it was completely met and then some.

Hearing Dany speak High Valyrian was amazing! It sounded sooooo refined.

The final shot with the dragons + Unsullied + Dothraki almost killed me!

I love how they kept so close to the book on the Jaime / Brienne scenes and I feel like they have so so much chemistry. Can't wait for the bear pit.

I was so shocked / excited during Dracarys that while jumping around and squeaking I forgot to watch next week's preview. Gonna rewatch Dracarys over and over now.

This is the second episode where Brienne has made a comment about women being weak. The first could be seen as striking at Jaime's pride. Here? Internalized Misogyny? Deliberate? Unfortunate? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

My only complaint for the whole episode is that it was implied that Ros was smarter than Varys since she saw 2 beds on the shipping notice and he didn't. Every time she's onscreen I have more reasons to hate her... other than that I can't complain about anything, this was one of the best episodes of the show yet.

This is the second episode where Brienne has made a comment about women being weak. The first could be seen as striking at Jaime's pride. Here? Internalized Misogyny? Deliberate? Unfortunate? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

Well I do think it is obviously deliberate as the words are chosen for her. It was weird to hear her say, but I think it's supposed to be, as you said, some kind of internalized hatred.

This episode felt so strong compared to the others, I really think its because they had less skipping around to different storylines and had more screen time for the actors to shine. They need to keep this up.

Edited by Rayn