Hmm..I'm just trying to think how that works for the story. Does a random Kingsguard member die? Do they want an extra one after Joffrey is killed? I have a hard time believing that Cersei would want another Tyrell so close to Tommen after Joffrey is killed. So does Tywin force it to happen?

It's possible the Kingsguard positions haven't been filled with the desertion of Sandor and the death of Mandon Moore. My guess is after the Lannisters break up the Tyrell marriage plot, Loras will be offered the Kingsguard role as a way to eliminate him from future schemes. Kind of like how Aegon offered Jamie his position in the Kingsguard. Not wanting to slight the King, Loras will feel compelled to join.

I'm loving Twitter right now. People are going Khaleesi Crazy right now. It's pretty cool reading celebrities and sportswriters talking #GoT. ;)

Dracarys! is one of my favorite scenes in all the books and they did it proud tonight.....Great, great scene. :thumbsup:

PERFECT episode. Had goosebumps from beginning to end during Dracarys. It's my favorite scene in ASOS and all through the episode the expectation was killing me, but it was completely met and then some.

Hearing Dany speak High Valyrian was amazing! It sounded sooooo refined.

The final shot with the dragons + Unsullied + Dothraki almost killed me!

I love how they kept so close to the book on the Jaime / Brienne scenes and I feel like they have so so much chemistry. Can't wait for the bear pit.

I was so shocked / excited during Dracarys that while jumping around and squeaking I forgot to watch next week's preview. Gonna rewatch Dracarys over and over now.

The Sansa/Loras proposal won't last long, and Tywin may put Loras in the KG specifically to prevent the marriage, then set up Sansa/Tyrion.

That's very possible. Definitely wont be Cersei masterminding that move.

We may not see this until Season 4 then, depending on how they break up the RW and lead up to PW.

And so Cersei's paranoia begins to unfold....it started with the battle last season...but when she was rebuffed by her father and told she was a dolt.....this is the Cersei of the books.....

Did Catelyn in Brans dream make everyone else think of Lady Stoneheart?

It actually reminded me of Ned-Lyanna, with the repeated "Promise me!"

Maybe setting up next episode or two, Reeds telling Bran KoftLT story?

This is the second episode where Brienne has made a comment about women being weak. The first could be seen as striking at Jaime's pride. Here? Internalized Misogyny? Deliberate? Unfortunate? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

I'm loving Twitter right now. People are going Khaleesi Crazy right now. It's pretty cool reading celebrities and sportswriters talking #GoT. ;)

Daenerys Targaryen is trending worldwide!

My only complaint for the whole episode is that it was implied that Ros was smarter than Varys since she saw 2 beds on the shipping notice and he didn't. Every time she's onscreen I have more reasons to hate her... other than that I can't complain about anything, this was one of the best episodes of the show yet.

Has anyone replaced the Hound in the KG in the show? Isn't that how it goes in the book or am I thinking of something else?

The Hound was never Kingsguard.

This is the second episode where Brienne has made a comment about women being weak. The first could be seen as striking at Jaime's pride. Here? Internalized Misogyny? Deliberate? Unfortunate? I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

Well I do think it is obviously deliberate as the words are chosen for her. It was weird to hear her say, but I think it's supposed to be, as you said, some kind of internalized hatred.

This episode felt so strong compared to the others, I really think its because they had less skipping around to different storylines and had more screen time for the actors to shine. They need to keep this up.

Edited by Rayn

My guess is Loras won't join the KG after all. Seems unimportant when the KG as an entity plays an almost insignificant part in the tv show.