Can a Jon Snow + Daenerys romance work in the final book?

total1402

If Jon kills Daario no one on this board could possibly hate Jon, hell if Euron killed Daario id actually like him.

LOL Daario is an annoying little twat isn't he.

Seeing someone, anyone, curbstomp that clown into the mud is up there with a Jon/Arya reunion and an independent North-Riverlands in my wishes for the series.

Almost as much as Jon/Arya or Jon/Sansa (I know, with Dany it would be aunt/nephew incest, and Arya and Sansa are very probably only his cousins, but they grown up thinking they were brother/sisters, seeing each others as siblings! Bah, I like none of these two ideas).

I am in agreement here when it comes to Arya and Jon. If Jon got with Arya he would be messing up more than her hair; Www... gag me with a spoon I'm sure!

As for Sansa and Jon? Now that would be interesting if they are just cousins. Granted first cousins but I could see a romance brew. You know what they say about Boy's wanting to be with their mother's. Granted Cat was the only mother figure he had and she loathed him. Same way Sansa does, and to an extent that wonderful Wilding Girl who's hair was touched with fire.

Wow, I can't believe this is my first post and I'm talking about Arya getting busy with Jon.

Almost as much as Jon/Arya or Jon/Sansa (I know, with Dany it would be aunt/nephew incest, and Arya and Sansa are very probably only his cousins, but they grown up thinking they were brother/sisters, seeing each others as siblings! Bah, I like none of these two ideas).

I am in agreement here when it comes to Arya and Jon. If Jon got with Arya he would be messing up more than her hair; Www... gag me with a spoon I'm sure!

As for Sansa and Jon? Now that would be interesting if they are just cousins. Granted first cousins but I could see a romance brew. You know what they say about Boy's wanting to be with their mother's. Granted Cat was the only mother figure he had and she loathed him. Same way Sansa does, and to an extent that wonderful Wilding Girl who's hair was touched with fire.

Wow, I can't believe this is my first post and I'm talking about Arya getting busy with Jon.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

If Sansa and Jon ever interact in a sexual manner, I will burn the books and bury the ashes with dung. Same for Jon/Arya, only I will run them through a shredder first.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

If Sansa and Jon ever interact in a sexual manner, I will burn the books and bury the ashes with dung. Same for Jon/Arya, only I will run them through a shredder first.

Same here but I will also piss on the ashes.

Dany likes the brutes. Jon is not that. So it won't work.

Apart for the fact that I'm pretty sure Jon has a fair bit of character development and change coming his way after adwd, I'm not sure I agree she likes brutes, as I don't think that's the deciding factor on whether she wants to be with a man or not. And this obsession with types, wtf, are you people just attracted to one sort of person? Because I find it so weird :blink:

Apart for the fact that I'm pretty sure Jon has a fair bit of character development and change coming his way after adwd, I'm not sure I agree she likes brutes, as I don't think that's the deciding factor on whether she wants to be with a man or not. And this obsession with types, wtf, are you people just attracted to one sort of person? Because I find it so weird :blink:

I with you that Jon will be quite changed after the events of the last book. As for Dany's "type" from the two men she's been with (whom she liked) all they have in common is that they are both leaders and warriors. That's all, personality wise Daario and Drogo couldn't be more different. Also, Dany's role within each relationship is very different. Drogo was the dominant partner, while in her relationship with Daario she's the dominant partner.

I don't know about you all but the people I was attracted to when I was 16 are not the same people I was attracted to when I was 20. People change and you learn from your past relationship experience.

As for the OP, I don't mind at all. In fact it would bring me immense joy if it happened.

I would love Jon+Dany. I like both of them and think they'd be good for each other.

Also most of this forum would flood the world with there tears giving me somewhere to swim.

This!

Dany likes the brutes. Jon is not that. So it won't work.

Two men don't classify as "Liking Brutes", especially when one of them was forced upon her. I don't think Dany has a type, as I don't think Jon only has one type. Everytime this appears it sounds as an excuse for Jon/Dany not happening, which doesn't make much sense. And even then, different phases in life bring different people.

Drogo and Daario. Then Victarion in the near future.

OMG you be cray. Dany is not going to fall for demon-arm Victarion!!!LOL

And what is everyone else on about, Jon is hunk! My guess is that he has a pretty hot bod after a year in the NW training and working all the time, I think he would be man enough for Dany. But i still dont really think it's going to happen. Myabe they will meet up and be attracted to each other for a short time or something. But I dont see a marriage happening, unless the books really will have a 'happy ending'. And to quote my favorite line from the show so far.

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."--Ramsay Snow

Drogo and Daario. Then Victarion in the near future.

She only chose Daario. She was given to Drogo and made it quite explicit she did not want to marry him when she saw how brutish he was. Victarion has no chance.

I really think they would make a good match. like the reverse Rhegar and Lyanna where Jon is like Ly and Dany is like Rhegar

if they fall in love and one of them will die fighting the others leaveing the other heartbroken and alone

Archived