Better Call Saul -- Breaking Bad spin-off confirmed

Francis Buck

Loved the second episode.

Michael Mando's character has my interest, though that could just be because he was Vaas. Though I'm wondering because he doesn't appear in BB he's gonna have to die at some point. Pissing off Tuco? Or some rival?

EDIT: Just saw someone on reddit point out that Mando's character Nacho, can be short for Ignacio and when Walter and Jesse first kidnap Saul he says "it wasn't me it was Ignacio!"

For some reason, I thought Mando's character was the guy Jesse was dealing with in the first episode. Google proved me wrong, but it did point out that he was in Orphan Black. Explains why I thought he looked familiar.

the whole getting towed on the back of a truck all the way to someone elses house was fucking ridiculous. apart from that extremely improbable feat i'd give episode one a solid 8, episode 2 tonight and from the sounds of it, it steps up a gear.

Yeah, it was very Saul Goodman of him to make a statement in pushing for the full buyout, but damn dude, 26 large!

When the scene was happening, I didn't realize the money was supposed to be for his brother. They had just show all of his past due bills and so I figured he just ripped to shreds an easy way to get ahead. That made it especially cringeworthy.

Loved the second episode.

Michael Mando's character has my interest, though that could just be because he was Vaas. Though I'm wondering because he doesn't appear in BB he's gonna have to die at some point. Pissing off Tuco? Or some rival?

I hope he gets away and moves to a random tropical island. But Mando is a really good actor, and I hope he sticks around for the long haul on this show.

I hope he gets away and moves to a random tropical island. But Mando is a really good actor, and I hope he sticks around for the long haul on this show.

I suspect Vince and co. don't have a firm grasp on what his ultimate fate will be yet either. I hope either makes it away, or is just gone for whatever reason during BB's duration, and returns afterwards (assuming that there will eventually be more Omaha Saul scenes). I saw an interview yesterday where Odenkirk was saying he would like to do more scenes like that. Which suggests to me that there aren't anymore in Season one, but future seasons could.

And I just saw the second episode. Really good stuff. Everything out in the desert was hilarious.

It was hilarious until you hear the bones crack and the reality of what Tuco's doing sinks in. Still hilarious, and better than a couple of corpses, but... the show easily fucked with your emotions going from sky high comedy to stomach-churning violence as well as any thing that's ever been on tv. Just like that... I went from not being able to stop laughing to cringing. And then when he's in the bar later and hears the guy snapping breadsticks... Fucking awesome.

I have really high hopes for this show. They really found a great match with Odenkirk, the writing and the production.

Makes me hoping for some cameos from the cast of Mr. Show.

It was hilarious until you hear the bones crack and the reality of what Tuco's doing sinks in. Still hilarious, and better than a couple of corpses, but... the show easily fucked with your emotions going from sky high comedy to stomach-churning violence as well as any thing that's ever been on tv. Just like that... I went from not being able to stop laughing to cringing. And then when he's in the bar later and hears the guy snapping breadsticks... Fucking awesome.

If the show went full-on graphic and we saw the legs break, I'd probably agree. But just hearing it, didn't really bring me down, and then Saul had the great line about how great a lawyer he is when wheeling one of them into the ER.

Archived