Better Call Saul -- Breaking Bad spin-off confirmed

Francis Buck

Yeah, but just hearing it and hearing Tuco say "I got that one clean" or whatever gave me chills. While nearing pissing myself laughing.

I agree completely - showing it would likely would have been over-the-top and spoiled it for me. Hearing the break, and then the call back with the breadsticks... that was just awesome and hilarious and horrifying.

I was very skeptical of this show simply because I see absolutely no reason to do a "prequel" of any kind within the Breaking Bad universe, let alone a prequel involving Saul Goodman. That being said, I really enjoyed the first two episodes. I don't have any desire for this show to stretch on for six or seven seasons, but I could definitely see enjoying it for a handful. The opening scene of the first episode was such a sad and depressing coda to Goodman's character post-Breaking Bad that I really hope they decide to revisit the present incarnation of his character at some point and let him walk away with a little happiness.

Another great episode. I am really glad that they cast Rheas Seahorn in this show. I watched the entire mediocre series Whitney because I really liked her. She is playing a great part as Saul's rival/love interest. I can not wait until next week to find out how Saul gets a cut of that money.

Archived