Better Call Saul -- Breaking Bad spin-off confirmed

Francis Buck

Missed it this week. :ack: The Monday night slot throws off my tv watching. If they would have left it in the Sunday slot that airs after Walking Dead, that would have been a perfect little block of AMC tv for me. I think I'll wait until the next episode airs and watch them back-to-back.

If anything, I thought his ears perked up when the Kettlemen taking themselves were mentioned. Besides, Nacho doesn't seem the type of 'business associate' Mike would have. He seems a bit sloppy, being spotted 2 nights in a row, still having that blood in his van. I bet Mike is in with someone else, and he may even point that person to the Kettlemen after hearing about the self-kidnapping.

That is a possibility as well. Another possibility is that Mike is simply what he appears to be at this stage. Jimmy's theory about the self-kidnapping (and being adamant that Nacho is innocent) reminds Mike of the kidnapping case he worked and he simply believed that Jimmy was telling the truth and decided to do the right thing. Personally I would prefer Mike not being just a ticket booth parking attendant.

Personally I would prefer Mike not being just a ticket booth parking attendant.

I think it's unlikely that he's anything else right now. What kind of cover job is being a ticket booth attendant? You've got long hours where your presence (or absence) would be noted by cour officers, with minimal chance for extended contact with any criminal conspirators.

I think it's unlikely that he's anything else right now. What kind of cover job is being a ticket booth attendant? You've got long hours where your presence (or absence) would be noted by cour officers, with minimal chance for extended contact with any criminal conspirators.

It could be a part-time job for all we know.

I don't. I could buy them on itunes without it. But I'd really rather watch commercials than pay for it. I may go for that anyway though.

I assume you're outside the US, where Netflix has distribution rights? Because that's not an option here.

Can you use UK netflix?? Loads of my friends use US netflix

Not sure if this is a spoiler thread or not, so

Just caught up with 'Nacho'. Quite enjoying this so far, can't wait for Mike to be in it more.

Kind of wish Gilligan would at least try to subvert his thus far ubiquitous representation of Hispanic criminals as family-orientated, but otherwise cold blooded unjust psychopaths with a tendency of asking huge things of the protagonist.

I'm happy to see Mike as ''just'' a parking attendant, I want to see what makes him a crook same as Saul.

Agreed. I've got a theory on Mike & Saul...

Saul hires Mike to be his PI and sometime in the future (in S2 I'd guess), one of Saul's clients is tied to Gus Fring. Mike is made an offer to "move up" by becoming Fring's security and takes the job.

Kind of a transition episode but I thought it might have been the funniest one yet even if a little weak compared to the last two. The Slippin Jimmy flashback was hilarious, I fell for both of his cons (watch and billboard) I feel like an idiot.

You're not alone. I got played like a fool too lol, both times. Shame on me.

That scene with Chuck running in the space blanket was both hilarious and tense. I love how they showed both perspectives. And there was some great dialogue this episode too. I thought it was on par with what we've seen so far, even if it were a transition episode.

Archived