X-Men: Apocalypse coming in 2016

WTFSalami

CTats is getting way too little credit. He did very well in an action role in Haywire, has done funny and self-aware in the 21 Jump Street reboot, and is a pretty eager guy to get it right. 

CTats is getting way too little credit. He did very well in an action role in Haywire, has done funny and self-aware in the 21 Jump Street reboot, and is a pretty eager guy to get it right. 

Im sorry, but what does this have to do with playing a smooth, french-accented acrobatic mutant thief?

Have you noticed how there's been several versions of the movie where the White House falls, and Channing's was the extra dumb one to appeal to a wider audience because the population is extra dumb these days?    Anyways, he has football player head and that doesn't match up with what I'd expect for Gambit.   Rectangular head like a mini-fridge.   I guess it's tough to say if he's cut out for a hero movie because I don't know if hero actors need to be taken seriously in order to pull off those roles, and I don't know if I'm capable of watching Tatum as he tries to be serious about playing Gambit.   I mean I'd watch the movie because I watch all these hero movies nowadays because that's modern life, but I'd probably watch this one for free when it hits cable and I'd eat really farty chili to impress my cat who enjoys the reverb you get from in-couch hardfarting, and I'd be talking on the phone during the movie like at an urban theater.  

Have you noticed how there's been several versions of the movie where the White House falls, and Channing's was the extra dumb one to appeal to a wider audience because the population is extra dumb these days? 

White House Down was great fun. I haven't seen Olympus Has Fallen yet, but I confess to having doubts that it's smarter in any important way than WHD.

White House Down was great fun. I haven't seen Olympus Has Fallen yet, but I confess to having doubts that it's smarter in any important way than WHD.

This reminded me of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ePFctnIqo

Maybe it's just me but I never really saw Gambit as all that serious. He was always gimmicky, and I never got the charming argument either, he was constantly putting people on edge.

Maybe it's just me but I never really saw Gambit as all that serious. He was always gimmicky, and I never got the charming argument either, he was constantly putting people on edge.

He's the charming rogue. His loyalties are always in question, even though he'll always do the right thing in the end.

Everyone loves the Trickster archetype.

Archived