Community: #twentyseasonsandabuttflagonthemoon

OnionAhaiReborn

Classic Harmon

Harmon said in a statement: " I look forward to bringing our beloved NBC sitcom to a large audience by moving it online. I vow to dominate our new competition. Rest easy, Big Bang Theory. Look out, Bang Bus!"[

bets on the college becoming more hi-tech or doing online teaching?

Naw, they got to save Glover for the movie: Community: The Search for Troy.

In which we find out Troy has become the stunt double for Spiderman. Not the movie Spiderman, the real Spiderman.

Because this news gives me confidence that Donald Glover will be Spiderman one day. I believe.

Naw, they got to save Glover for the movie: Community: The Search for Troy.

In which we find out Troy has become the stunt double for Spiderman. Not the movie Spiderman, the real Spiderman.

Because this news gives me confidence that Donald Glover will be Spiderman one day. I believe.

He'd make a great Miles Morales Spider-man. Then again I have no problem with him being Parker either. They need to do something soon though before he's too old. If I was Marvel I'd be casting him in one of their films so he can't be spidey!

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream where I was watching season 6 of Community and the entire season was a meta celebration of series finales, each episode being a take on a different final episode trope. Can't remember the details, just that that was the gist.

He'd make a great Miles Morales Spider-man. Then again I have no problem with him being Parker either. They need to do something soon though before he's too old. If I was Marvel I'd be casting him in one of their films so he can't be spidey!

I am of the strong opinion that Spider-Man is more about the life of Peter Parker than it is about the web-crawling superhero office of Spider-Man. (Can you name any superhero comic series that has a supporting character gallery that's just as large and iconic his rogues' gallery?) As such, I don't think that there's anything about being Peter Parker that's inherently "white," so I would love seeing Peter Parker as a person of color far more than simply Miles Morales as "Spider-Man."

Last night I had a dream where I was watching season 6 of Community and the entire season was a meta celebration of series finales, each episode being a take on a different final episode trope. Can't remember the details, just that that was the gist.

It would not surprise me if that turned out to be true. The "it was just a dream" episode. The it ends with a final group hug episode. Yeah...

You have such awesome dreams!

• 2 months later...

Archived