BwB T-shirts survey

Yagathai

(Hey Ran, can you put up a news item linking to this post, and a sticky in each forum pointing this way?)

Hi folks.

After an unconscionably long delay, a lot of arm-twisting and hair-pulling and ear-biting and nipple-tonguing (thanks, Stego!), we've finally got all of our ducks lined up in a row to produce and sell T-shirts featuring Neil Gaiman's now-infamous quote, proceeds going towards the BwB general fund. See http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2009/05/entitlement-issues.html for those of you that weren't aware of where the quote comes from.

So.

For the next two weeks I'm doing a quick and dirty survey to see roughly how many of each kind of shirt to order, and then we should be going into production.

If you're interested in a shirt, please answer the following questions by replying to this post:

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take?

Men's or babydoll cut?

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves?

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization?

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo?

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where?

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative?

How sexy am I, very or extremely?

I'll be using the response to this survey to gauge not only the distribution of, but also the number of shirts we're going to pre-order, so if you think you think that you'll be buying one please please please be sure to answer this survey to make sure that we'll have enough.

Thanks!

To answer in order:

XL, most likely. Or L.

Men's

No.

Yes, especially if the extreme seriousness is emphasized.

No, I like simple shirts.

Within.

No.

Extremely. I spent much of Boskone restraining myself from dropping a Christian Side Hug on you.

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Large

Men's or babydoll cut? Ummm... men's.

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? No.

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? No.

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? No.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Within.

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal's fine.

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Extremely very.

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take?

Large-Tall or XL.

Men's or babydoll cut?

Men's.

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves?

Possibly, but probably not (shit shrinks, yo).

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization?

Maybe. Depends what it said, etc. Honestly, though, I'd like the main quote to be on the back of the shirt, if I had my druthers.

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo?

Again, would prefer quote on the back, logo or Brotherhood Without Banners or nothing on front.

Within.

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative?

Yes and yes.

Furlough.

Men's or babydoll cut? small babydoll

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? no

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? no

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? no

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Luxembourg or, if that was easier for some reason, Scotland.

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal is just fine

How sexy am I, very or extremely? that depends on how drunk I am :P

If you're interested in a shirt, please answer the following questions by replying to this post:

Medium

Men's or babydoll cut?

Mens

No

Yes. I can never remember the secret handshake, so I need a backup plan.

No

Through the Canadian arctic tundra. Is there a surcharge for that?

I like Paypal.

I have yellow fever for you.

Men's or babydoll cut? Combining these 2, either XL girly or M men's

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? No

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? No

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Luxembourg, Europe

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal is ok

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Can I say cuddly?

Size and cut: Men's XXL Short sleeves.

Yeah, sure.

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? No, can't think of anything.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Ireland

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal's fine by me

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Extremely. You look exactly like Kirk slugging from a whiskey bottle, right?

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? XXL - 2 thereof.

Men's or babydoll cut? Mens.

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Yes.

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Yes.

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? No.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Without - Australia (happy to pay extra for extra shipping).

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal's fine.

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Bow Chikky Wah Wah....

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Large (mens) XL (Ladies)

Men's or babydoll cut? Either

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Sure

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? yes

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? that's good

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? in the US

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal is fine

extremely :P

Men's or babydoll cut?

I'll be using the response to this survey to gauge not only the distribution of, but also the number of shirts we're going to pre-order, so if you think you think that you'll be buying one please please please be sure to answer this survey to make sure that we'll have enough.

Thanks!

Male, L, I <3 Paypal, No longsleeve please, Ship to Norway.

Would easily pay another $5 for the special edition, and would in fact be willing to pay another 10 to not have the quote in the front. Basically, I need an exclusive black t-shirt.

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Women's UK size 12 (USA size 8 or 10); "medium" in S/M/L sizing

Men's or babydoll cut? Babydoll

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Nope

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Yep

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? Nope

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? UK

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal's fine

How sexy am I, very or extremely? I like Aly's "cuddly" alternative...

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Women's UK size 12 (USA size 8 or 10); "medium" in S/M/L sizing

Men's or babydoll cut? Babydoll

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Nope

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Yep

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? Nope

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? UK

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal's fine

How sexy am I, very or extremely? I like Aly's "cuddly" alternative...

Except Norway instead of the UK.

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Extra large

Men's or babydoll cut? Mens.

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? No.

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? No.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Without - Bermuda. But can ship to US address if that is only alternative.

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal is fine.

How sexy am I, very or extremely? I am extremely sexy, thanks for asking.

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? L

Men's or babydoll cut? Men

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Yes...except i'm unlikely to buy 2 shirts.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Ireland

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Canadian.

Men's or babydoll cut? Mens 3 or 4XL(will pay extra) & 4T (for my kid)

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Short sleeves

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? YES

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? Whatever

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? US

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? check

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Unmentionably, and I mean that in the most heterosexual way!

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Large

Men's or babydoll cut? Babydoll. In fact, this is one of the most important factors, imho.

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Yes.

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Meh. I think the quote should be allowed to speak for itself.

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? No. Keeping it simple will give it more impact.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? USA

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? Paypal/credit card/check are all fine.

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Too sexy for this shirt. (cue Right Said Fred)

Archived