Videogame thread: Stick of Falling Titan Truth

Werthead

Thanks, any specific 'enbs' that make a huge difference? Also I'm assuming these are from nexus mods?

I'll look into Crysis and Metro LL as well.

check out reddit.com/r/skyrimmods. just go somewhere into their top submissions of all time, and it shows all the enbs. if you don't know how to navigate reddit, the address for top all time would be reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/top/?t=all.

Just a random question, but I'm really wondering after I upgraded to a GTX 770. What games have the best graphics on PC? Outside of Civ 5, Skyrim and a handful of older games, I've only played on consoles. I wanna see some eyecandy for once :D

Tomb Raider (especially with the physics turned up), Total War: Rome II and modded GTA4 as well (with the IceEnhancer mod installed). Thief is supposed to look quite nice as well, but no mods so far AFAIK.

If it goes free-to-play I'll probably check it out at some point, if only for the exploration aspect. I've no interest in it while it has a subscription fee though.

I'm hoping that Occulus isn't the only show in town for PC VR eventually. I can imagine at some point (past the initial product, like rev 2 or 3) you'll be able to buy an Occulus really cheap because FB is willing to sell at cost or a loss to get Facebook in your face. Meanwhile, you can get a pricier higher spec device from Asus or Nvidia squarely aimed at enthusiasts.

It looks like the Assassin's Creed, titled Comet, that they're making for the 360 and PS3 will take place sometime after Black Flag and before AC3. The game will reportedly feature Adewale and Haytham Kenway. Perhaps we'll get some insight as to why Haytham turned Templar. Interestingly enough, a Templar will be a playable character.

lol, "Nosgoth is up on Steam early access. You can beta test their free to play game for a mere $20. Someone tagged it with "bad decisions."

I've seen that with a couple of games now. It was very weird.

Seriously, did I entirely miss some internet meme? Why is this an actual thing, rather than just a joke trailer?

No, it's very real, and I think the whole goat-related buzz came about thanks to some video about a goat bug in one of the Call of Juarez games. Not 100% sure though. But I think I'll opt for the bear simulator. It's much more relatable for me.

Seriously, did I entirely miss some internet meme? Why is this an actual thing, rather than just a joke trailer?

It was a joke trailer. Then people demanded they make the game, so they did.

The internet has spoken.

Archived