In vino veritas - what are you drinking?

Fragile Bird

Wait. Wayne Gretzky makes wine???? Is it as good as his acting?

He does. I have yet to stoop so low as to buy a bottle. I'll taste it if they're offering samples, but that's about it. [Pssst, Peter Forsberg would've slain Gretzky's records, but for his defective right ankle! Jajaja!]

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and not drink any more Clown Shoes beers. Partly because of their wanky misogynistic labels but mostly because they just aren't that good* and there's a way too much competition. Had the Blaecorn Unidragon last night. Couldn't even be bothered to finish it. It wouldn't get into my top 20, maybe even top 30 impy stouts. Blah.

Tell you what was fucking delicious though, the Mikkeller & To-Ol Betelgueze. I could drink one right now even thought it's 8.30am and I've got a pounding hangover headache.

*Chocolate Sombrero was nice actually

New Belgium Summer Helles

Just the right thing to celebrate the end of school, FOREVER, and ease into the long weekend.

Congrats Kair! :cheers:

Now please make all of my summer students hardworking, curious, and good natured.

Drinking Moscow Mules. They are on special around town.

I love you, gin. Gin never forsakes me.

You speak truth. Lovely, lovely gin.

I decided to break my fast and have a glass (2, actually) of sauvignon blanc. And in honour of Mike Weir's best finish since 2009 (2nd, so close to a win) it was a Mike Weir sauvignon blanc. His reds are very nice, this was a pretty good quaffer.

I'm a big fan of Ernie a els red, might have to see if I can source this and have a golfing dinner. I hope you felt well rewarded for your hard work.

New Belgium Summer Helles

Just the right thing to celebrate the end of school, FOREVER, and ease into the long weekend.

Well done!

Drinking Moscow Mules. They are on special around town.

I drank a few of these on hols and enjoyed them all. Might have to start making them at home.

Tonight, a a very tasty Chablis to start with the pasta. A meerlust Rubicon from South Africa to pair with the rib roast. It's delicious.

Ska Modus Hoperandi. I'm enjoying it. It's erasing my utter shit show of a day.

What's the best beer to drink while repainting one's kitchen? That's on the agenda for tomorrow, I need to make sure I have the right beverage.

Again with the Scotch Ale that Imperial is brewing.

I guess if compared with any of your home brewed beers, this one lacks quality from all points of view. But it's the novelty of my supermarket, and there's nothing of the sort available at similar price, so I'll stick with it ^_^

Archived