Justified Season 6 (SPOILERS)- Rightly Aplexed in Harlan

Larry of the Lawn

I missed it, what was the point of spraying the safety deposit boxes?

Was it to mark the ones they wanted to take?

I think Boyd was given information by Kathrine Hale that the target box would be visited shortly, so he sprayed it with something that showed smudges under black light from the box being opened. He then took all the boxes that had been disturbed since his visit.

Poor Dewey.

I think Boyd was given information by Kathrine Hale that the target box would be visited shortly, so he sprayed it with something that showed smudges under black light from the box being opened. He then took all the boxes that had been disturbed since his visit.

Poor Dewey.

that makes sense

Not sure who will die, but I want to predict that Rachel and DA guy are setting it up so that both Raylan and Boyd go down.

Yup agree with this DP

I remember Boyd threw out the info last season that Raylan was all mixed up in the Nicky Augustine murder in front of Tim and Rachel, don't think she's forgotten that.

Maybe it's just been awhile but Raylan came off as an extra asshole this episode.

So, any predictions on if Raylan or Boyd (or both) die this season?

Not sure who will die, but I want to predict that Rachel and DA guy are setting it up so that both Raylan and Boyd go down.

This is a believable scenario.

But the set up with Art giving Raylan the "other option" in which he doesn't survive a show down with Boyd seemed like a good foreshadowing of events to come.

I don't think Ava will survive :(

And is it just me or did the Dewey scene feel an awful lot like "the Grove" episode on TWD? Look at the flowers, Dewey.

Archived