Justified Season 6 (SPOILERS)- Rightly Aplexed in Harlan

Larry of the Lawn

Another great episode. If the rest of the season continues to be this good it will rival season 2 as my favorite.

They better not fuck with Loretta. :angry:

Messing with Loretta means messing with Limehouse. Markham will get more than he bargained for if he crosses Limehouse. I'm just excited to see Limehouse next week.

I really loved the Jake Busey guest spot, but did I miss something? Crowder and Duffy covered in splatter and then next I saw Crowder he was back at the hotel, all clean? Was there a scene I missed?

Don't think you missed anything but there was acually a scene cut, Yost talks about in the post mortem interview he does every week

The one thing that got cut out is, we had a follow-on scene where Boyd and Duffy go back to the Wiz's house to clean up, because they got the guts on them, and in comes Bridget [the girl with the snake], who was named in honor of Bridget Fonda, who was in Jackie Brown. She realizes the Wiz is dead, and she's furious, and Duffy gives her $10,000 to shut up, and he says, "And I mean, shut up. I mean you don't talk to anyone, and you stop talking now." And she says, "Well, this is the start," and he shoots her in the head. "I told you to stop talking."

I love Raylan's talks with Art. It will be interesting to see if he actually hangs his badge up and walks away in the end. I think he's too addicted to quit, not even for his daughter.

Watching the Wiz blow himself up was awesome. I actually lol'd. The scene that was cut would have been great but I'm ok with them ending on the gut splattered shot.

It will be interesting to see if Eva survives all of this. As much as she hates prison she may actually be safer there.

I really loved the Jake Busey guest spot, but did I miss something? Crowder and Duffy covered in splatter and then next I saw Crowder he was back at the hotel, all clean? Was there a scene I missed?

I just assumed they stopped somewhere to clean up. They wouldn't walk into a hotel all blood spattered.

I am ashamed to admit it but I died laughing when Whiz blew up. The only thing that bothers me slightly was wouldn't Boyd know that a cell phone might set off the explosives?

Next week is Limehouse and Bob, should be good.

Messing with Loretta means messing with Limehouse. Markham will get more than he bargained for if he crosses Limehouse. I'm just excited to see Limehouse next week.

More importantly, they'll be messing with Constable Bob. People underestimate Bob at their peril.

I love Raylan's talks with Art. It will be interesting to see if he actually hangs his badge up and walks away in the end. I think he's too addicted to quit, not even for his daughter.

Is he planning on walking away? I thought he was going to remain a Marshall, but was just transferring to Miami. Or I might be misremembering something.

Archived