Justified Season 6 (SPOILERS)- Rightly Aplexed in Harlan

Larry of the Lawn

Sam Elliot was born to be on this show.

I thought the exact same thing about Dillahunt.

All three names are pretty cool though. Makes me excited. Last season was a missed opportunity. I hope they can stick the landing.

That's a sweet line-up.

Yep, I think all three of them will be great. I'm particularly excited about Dillahunt though (which is why I changed the order from how they were listed in the article).

I thought the exact same thing about Dillahunt.

All three names are pretty cool though. Makes me excited. Last season was a missed opportunity. I hope they can stick the landing.

You have to believe it will be a great season, as they've known it was ending for a couple of years now, and I hope they were just using last season to set up the final - kind of like season 6 of The Shield.

Nothing to new to add about being excited for Dillahunt and wishing McShane was also included. Like much of the Deadwood cast, I wish Dillahunt got more roles than bit pieces in movies (The Road, No Country for Old Men etc).

You have to believe it will be a great season, as they've known it was ending for a couple of years now, and I hope they were just using last season to set up the final - kind of like season 6 of The Shield.

One hopes.

I can't watch anything with Olyphant and not wish McShane was involved. God, the two of them were amazing together.

Deadwood is my #1 show of all time. I wish I had watched it sooner. It amazes me that more people haven't watched it.

Justified comes close. Last season wasn't my favorite but I would forget that if Mcshane made an appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 2 is one of the best seasons of anything ever.

No doubt. Three and Four aren't too far behind, either.

The Rogue's Gallery in Justified is as impressive as any group of villains in pop culture history.

Archived