What are your favorite current shows?

P. frontalis chiripepe

In no particular order

1.) Game of Thrones (duh)

2.) The Walking Dead

3.) Vikings

4.) The Following

5.) Black Sails (while not "amazing", I'm going to give Season 2 a chance next year)

6.) Shameless (US)

7.) Homeland

8.) House of Cards (US)

9.) Orange is the New Black (surprisingly hilarious)

10.) Mad Men (haven't caught the new season yet, not sure if I want to, but I'm committed at this point)

11.) Sons of Anarchy

12.) House of Lies

13.) Masters of Sex

14.) Revolution (I think the show has promise, but it hasn't delivered yet, but I still watch)

15.) Parks and Recreation

16.) American Horror Story

17.) Hell on Wheels

Okay, so apparently I watch a lot of television. I never realized that until I made this list. :dunno:

Game of Thrones

Vikings

The Good Wife

The Big Bang Theory

The Blacklist

Arrow

I have just started with True Detective

Honorable mentions:

Bones

Grey's anatomy

Castle

In no particular order

1.) Game of Thrones (duh)

2.) The Walking Dead

3.) Vikings

4.) The Following

5.) Black Sails (while not "amazing", I'm going to give Season 2 a chance next year)

6.) Shameless (US)

7.) Homeland

8.) House of Cards (US)

9.) Orange is the New Black (surprisingly hilarious)

10.) Mad Men (haven't caught the new season yet, not sure if I want to, but I'm committed at this point)

11.) Sons of Anarchy

12.) House of Lies

13.) Masters of Sex

14.) Revolution (I think the show has promise, but it hasn't delivered yet, but I still watch)

15.) Parks and Recreation

16.) American Horror Story

17.) Hell on Wheels

Okay, so apparently I watch a lot of television. I never realized that until I made this list. :dunno:

I imagine I would love some of these shows, but I just don't get a chance to watch a lot of TV. I'm sure i'm missing out on quite a bit. The only shows I really watch [including those in the off season] are The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Fargo, Falling Skies, Turn, and an occasional Discovery Science program lol.

I am so far behind in The Walking Dead...that's one of my faves currently but I need to catch up. I just finished the season premiere of Mad Men and I have to say, pretty damn lackluster and boring compared to most of last season, but last season started out pretty boring as well. I'm watching Nurse Jackie....a little goofy but some of the plots (mainly Jackie's relationships) are pretty good. I'm also watching GoT of course but I hate it :( Justified is great but I haven't seen any of the last season...I've been gaming too hard, lol. Masters of Sex was decent, interested to see next season. Orange is the New Black...I don't find it really that *good*, but it sure is entertaining. Can't wait for the next American Horror Story, although last season sucked. Just finished HBO's Girls and that was awful. I want to see Orphan Black as well but haven't gotten around to it. I have no more interest in Boardwalk after a certain fave character of mine died.

TBBT, The Good Wife, Person of Interest, Mad Men, and I'm looking forward to Orange is the New Black coming back. I was quite enjoying Hannibal and Scandal, but at some point I lost interest and can't say that I particularly miss them. Oh, Sleepy Hollow. That got a second season, IIRC.

Following and looking forward to new episodes of:

Game of Thrones

True Detective

Boardwalk Empire

Orange is the New Black

Sherlock

The Fall

Masters of Sex

Oh yeah, The Fall is great! Very excited for it to come back in the fall.

(pun fully intended :P )

1) Hannibal
2) Vikings

[it kills me to choose between Hannibal and Vikings. They are both superb]

3) GoT
4) Fargo

5) The Crimson Field
6) Turn

These are the shows that I'm currently watching

Current, as in, this season and based only on the current season

Comedys

Wilfred
Its always sunny
the goldbergs
mindy project

review
eastbound and down
sillicon valley
suburgatory
hello ladies
Veep
brooklyn 99

drama

Breaking bad

Orange is the new black
fargo

true detective
hart of dixie
mad men
the bridge
Sherlocke
justified
bates motel
masters of sex

How do you guys manage to watch so many shows?

Most of them I've watched as they've been aired, so watching three of them on a Sunday night isn't too difficult. I didn't realize I watched so much television until I wrote all my shows down. I never used to watch TV either.

I am so far behind in The Walking Dead...that's one of my faves currently but I need to catch up. I just finished the season premiere of Mad Men and I have to say, pretty damn lackluster and boring compared to most of last season, but last season started out pretty boring as well. I'm watching Nurse Jackie....a little goofy but some of the plots (mainly Jackie's relationships) are pretty good. I'm also watching GoT of course but I hate it :( Justified is great but I haven't seen any of the last season...I've been gaming too hard, lol. Masters of Sex was decent, interested to see next season. Orange is the New Black...I don't find it really that *good*, but it sure is entertaining. Can't wait for the next American Horror Story, although last season sucked. Just finished HBO's Girls and that was awful. I want to see Orphan Black as well but haven't gotten around to it. I have no more interest in Boardwalk after a certain fave character of mine died.

How do you guys manage to watch so many shows?

DVR. Skipping all commercials. I don't know. I'm going to have to cut back this year

Archived