Board Issues 4

Angalin

I've never gotten notifications on the laptop (neither on IE nor on google chrome) when I get quoted. I figured that was because of the _ in my username...

Settings - notification options - tick the boxes (though they might not work right now). I did not have the boxes tickets either :p

O my, it works!

Thank you :) Got a trick to get wiki notifications, by any chance? I didn't see those in that list?

Try under 'my preferences' when you are logged into the wiki. Not sure if it will work but there are tick boxes there that could set stuff for you, maybe under the watch list tab?

And someone else had to tell me how to turn notifications on too :lol: it's only right that I pass along the info

My notifications haven't been working for the past few days. Specifically when someone quotes a post I made.

I think they've been turned off, since the board is experiencing heavy load at the moment. They are turned off for me as well and the board had been down several times last week.

I think they've been turned off, since the board is experiencing heavy load at the moment. They are turned off for me as well and the board had been down several times last week.

I think that's the reason too. It's not a browser thing, because I used to receive the notifications on Tapatalk also, and I'm not getting there either.

I think that's the reason too. It's not a browser thing, because I used to receive the notifications on Tapatalk also, and I'm not getting there either.

Makes sense. Thanks for the replies.

I'm still getting notifications on tapatalk (and since I discovered how to turn it on yesterday on the forum as well) for threads I have a subscription to. I've been quoted a few times the past few days, but no notifications for that. Though the app has been acting strange for me, so that could also be it. Do you receive no notifications at all?

I'm still getting notifications on tapatalk (and since I discovered how to turn it on yesterday on the forum as well) for threads I have a subscription to. I've been quoted a few times the past few days, but no notifications for that. Though the app has been acting strange for me, so that could also be it. Do you receive no notifications at all?

Only the notifications for quotes too.

No problems, Ran.

Edited by Steelborn

I have notifications for DMs, apparently. And also, as I said, for when I follow topics. Nothing about quoting.

That seems to still be the issue.

I did get notifications about PM,DMs but nothing when my posts are quoted. I don't follow individual topics, so I can't say as to that.

I suppose this quoting and notification problem is still going on, it is with me, anyway.