We're Back!

Tellus Explorer

I am a fl00b I guess, since I joined last year. I had not watched the show until after I read the books (mostly because I don't watch too much TV. Well, I watch more than I used to now) but as others have said I am still a fl00b. Can't wait for this years wave, then I am no longer bottom of the totem pole :P

*Hi fives* you beat me to it! Except I'm sort of in the middle of the last wave, I guess, since I joined about 8 months after you. I think.

fl00b and proud. :commie:

I kinda feel how I felt/will feel at work, I was the newest staff member for about 6 months (I joined just over a year ago- 4 others had joined but all left) and then another girl joined around August. Now 3 staff members have left within the space of two weeks, one had been here 9 years, the other was a supervisor and the third had been here several years too. Since we only had like 12 people to begin with, it's pretty much certain we'll be getting new staff in. So me and the other girl will no longer be the newbies. Finally :P

User number #48269

Number of posts (not counting this one) 13 133

Profile views 15 218

I refuse to be part of any 00b... You hear me, I refuse it... :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

How did you get more profile views than posts?

I have like 1 profile view for every 4 posts and all I do is get on here and beg for attention.

I have like 1 profile view for every 4 posts and all I do is get on here and beg for attention.

LOL... I have no idea... Apparently some people like reading what I write... :)

Pssst have a short attention span and grow easily bored, then change your user name every once in a while... :blush:

For the record, I have only one change of my name and one of avatar in the past 2 and the half years.... I like my avatar for being so recognizable... I hate people changing them :)

I get the impression people must really hate what I write, because my post:view ratio is not far off 1:2, and I have no idea why.

Well, I have chosen the reason that makes me look good :) In complete sincerity, by this day, I have no idea what profile views mean.

90 % of the times I click on a profile its by mistake.

the other times are when I want to send a PM, want to see when that person was last active to see if they are likely to read that PM any time soon.

or to confrim their identity if I suspect they have recently changed their board name.

the other times I do it is because someone has posted something anoying and I want to see if this person if a troll and someone to add to my ignore list.

I think the world may be about to end. I understood what solo posted. Is it time to PANIC?

Not really on topic, but I always wondered what avatar you had before TMOW made this one. I cannot imagine a Pebble without this face. ;)

I get the impression people must really hate what I write, because my post:view ratio is not far off 1:2, and I have no idea why.

Posts in Forum Games I guess. Looks like I have more profile views than posts too, and I am not really that interesting, so I figure it is because of FG posts do not count.

Yeah frequent avatar changes irritate me too. It's normally the easiest way to recognise a boarder and it really throws me off when a familiar name has an unfamiliar face.

You can still look up to me if you want B)

EDIT: Also I just looked at your profile and we have the same birthday :cheers: (Day and month anyway, not sure about year since it's not listed.)

:cheers: It's a great day to be born on. Of course, I could tell you what year I was born in, but then I'd have to kill you.

And my friend, you are longer here than I am, LOL...

Young whippersnapper. :P

Niether one of those people mean anything to me.

ETA: Oh shit, you mean Boo-boo. Ya, he's amusing at times.. not what i'd call 'prominent' though.

Only prominent in the book forum really.

I occasionally go back to the book forum and now it's filled with new faces and I barely recognise anyone.

Archived