We're Back!

Tellus Explorer

truenuff. i snagged a reasonably small member number in the move, though had only been around a couple years on ezboard.

Yah, we have 5 days between us and I'm 1003. I was busy doing MY HOMEWORK while SOMEONE ELSE was PLAYING ON THE INTERNET.

truenuff. i snagged a reasonably small member number in the move, though had only been around a couple years on ezboard.

Pretty much my situation as well. Except I had only been lurking on the old EZ board for a few months before the end, I think.

I was an ezboard lurker but then signed up within 2 days of the move here. Kept my number to 3 digits.

I did not yet have the habit of checking in on the board daily, as I do now, so I didn't discover this incarnation of the board until about a month after it began.

Well, you joined before the show, so you are not a fl00b :P

You flatter me. :P

User number #48269

Number of posts (not counting this one) 13 133

Profile views 15 218

I refuse to be part of any 00b... You hear me, I refuse it... :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Mladen, you talk post too much. ;)

Hmmm so I'm a second wave fl00b. It's amazing how long some of you have been here. I remember looking up to those who joined in 2011 when I was new; I knew nothing. :)

You can still look up to me if you want B)

EDIT: Also I just looked at your profile and we have the same birthday :cheers: (Day and month anyway, not sure about year since it's not listed.)

Mladen, you talk post too much. ;)

I believe that I have a lot to say :) I swear, not all of that is BS... ;)

Hmmm so I'm a second wave fl00b. It's amazing how long some of you have been here. I remember looking up to those who joined in 2011 when I was new; I knew nothing. :)

I am in that way too...

Interestingly enough, I joined in June 2012, the same month two prominent members of our community joined: Jon's Queen Consort and sorely missed E-Ro.

And my friend, you are longer here than I am, LOL...

I am in that way too...

Interestingly enough, I joined in June 2012, the same month two prominent members of our community joined: Jon's Queen Consort and sorely missed E-Ro.

And my friend, you are longer here than I am, LOL...

Niether one of those people mean anything to me.

ETA: Oh shit, you mean Boo-boo. Ya, he's amusing at times.. not what i'd call 'prominent' though.

I think I'll just leave this here. We haven't grown up much.

From the "Ghost of Nymeria vs. Ser Scot thread

Tags : None

Who would win this battle of the wits???

Sure Scot has lots of questions, points out wrongs in our arguments, but Ghost is so witty, and has really strong comebacks.

Besides, she is hot - my money is always on her.

Archived