What is really annoying you today 2.0: Pigeons, smokers and cyclists abound

Buckwheat

Poison the cunts

Harsh.

Harsh, but the only thing you can do when they are in your house. There are many ways to kill ants: http://www.wikihow.com/Kill-Ants

Diatomaceous earth is what I have used before, because it is not toxic to us. Or you can buy an ant poison that is basically borax and water, but it's toxic to children and pets.

I saw a bizarre story on the internet that says to use aspartame. The story claims it was first developed as an ant poison.... Just sprinkle around a couple of packages of the stuff.

Chihuahuas and St Bernards are technically more or less the same animals but fuck Chihuahuas nonetheless.

i think they're kinda cute but not a massive fan.

just...look

precious pigeon

strong father pigeon brings sticks to wife

gentle father pigeon to be

i love how terrible pigeons are at making nests it's adorable and hilarious

Harsh, but the only thing you can do when they are in your house. There are many ways to kill ants: http://www.wikihow.com/Kill-Ants

Diatomaceous earth is what I have used before, because it is not toxic to us. Or you can buy an ant poison that is basically borax and water, but it's toxic to children and pets.

I saw a bizarre story on the internet that says to use aspartame. The story claims it was first developed as an ant poison.... Just sprinkle around a couple of packages of the stuff.

though you know i value your opinions ...i get the feeling you are obsessing on the ants...let'em work...let'em live...ants are the second most social creatures on this planet...cut 'em some slack...put out a grain or five of sugar...leave a package of chips open for them to love...

Ants rule.....

:commie:

Having a toothache, annoyed at the fact that it might finally be a cavity... (I've already managed to reach adulthood and not get any cavities so far, I still consider it one of my greatest achievements in life.)

though you know i value your opinions ...i get the feeling you are obsessing on the ants...let'em work...let'em live...ants are the second most social creatures on this planet...cut 'em some slack...put out a grain or five of sugar...leave a package of chips open for them to love...

Ants rule.....

Preach it brother. Love me some ants.and spiders, I'll boot the mice out, but.the bugs can have it all. Except.for the fleas which I exterminate with extreme prejudice.

Ants rule.....

yeah, i like ants!!!! i had ants in my kitchen - you just got to clean it proper so theres no food on the floor or anything and they'll leave of their own accord.

but.the bugs can have it all. Except.for the fleas which I exterminate with extreme prejudice.

this is exactly my reaction. I like the little spider that lives in the corner of my room and theres a bigger one right at the top corner of the room in my kitchen - they get rid of all the flies! :P and ants are cool - i admit it's not always pleasant to have them running around if theres lots of them but if the place is clean and tidy they will leave for better pastures.

+ ants are just...really really cool

embarrassing moment, i crushed an ant because i thought it was a flea once (when i had a bad flea problem in my flat for a few months and was super paranoid about them) realised it was an ant (so a sturdy fucker) and it wasn't even properly dead just pathetic looking and half squished and i actually had a bit of a cry the poor little sod. had to finish the job tho :( FUCK FLEAS I HATE THEM

Archived