Small Questions v. 10098

Rhaenys_Targaryen

What was the biggest host ever assembled? The largest I can recall is of Lo Bu, Forty Third scarlet Emperor of Yi Ti who assembled three hundred thousand.

The biggest problem here is that this numbers are unsourced and not checked by any Westerosi as events happened in semi-mytical times ( like 300 Spartans who according to Herodotus fought against 2 640 000 Persians )...

I think that 250 000 Rhoynars led by Prince Garin to war with Valyria can be belived as Valyria had historicians and Nymeria ( historical figure ) was witness...

I heard on a podcast that Ser Gregor suffers from regular migraines and is a addict of Milk of The Poppy? Is that true?

Yes.

Ser Gregor is overly accustomed to the poppy, I fear. His squire tells me that he is plagued by blinding headaches and oft quaffs the milk of the poppy as lesser men quaff ale. [Qyburn]

-AFFC

Oh. It's possible Ned's children were the first, or at least the first in non-legendary history (in other words since around the conquest.) We don't get any stories about the Arryns and their falcons. Nor do we hear about the Greyjoys and their krakens or the Baratheons having pet stags. The Targaryens and to a lesser extent the Lannisters seem to be unusual cases in this regard.

Tommen had a pet fawn....

The biggest problem here is that this numbers are unsourced and not checked by any Westerosi as events happened in semi-mytical times ( like 300 Spartans who according to Herodotus fought against 2 640 000 Persians )...

I think that 250 000 Rhoynars led by Prince Garin to war with Valyria can be belived as Valyria had historicians and Nymeria ( historical figure ) was witness...

I do understand that the Yitish figures are unverified so I see your point.

Does that mean that briennne has enough Targaryen blood to be the third head of the dragon?

As people on this forum like to say, pretty much everyone in Westeros has a drop or two. Consider for example all the seeds sown by Aegon the Unworthy. Those have spread far and wide (and are in all likelihood plot-irrelevant).

Personally I doubt Brienne is being built up to be a head of the dragon.

Archived