Is there anyone who seriously objects to public breastfeeding?

Ser Scot A Ellison

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

We've had this thread a bunch before, haven't we?

There was one guy that was worried that becoming used to seeing breasts would make him impotent, which was.... weird.

And someone compared it to pissing or shitting in public, FFS.

It seems that about every three months an editorial shows up in the local paper saying something like 'I don't have a problem with it but does it have to be so blatant?'

For all I know it is the same person over and over.

17 minutes ago, sologdin said:

did rawmilkmike explain how raw breastmilk is to be preferred over cooked variants? because that's really the primary issue with breastfeed objectors.

He did not. The board's discussion of lactose based foods, conspiracy theories and lactose based conspiracy theories has been sorely lacking since his departure. 

Go out in public with someone who breastfeeds their child, especially one who chooses not to cover up.  Then report back.  I would consider you lying if you said that y'all received no dirty looks or comments.  

Funny/ridiculous story.  Breastfeeding women I know are constantly harassed for feeding their children with their breasts.  However, when they've used a bottle for whatever reason, they also start receiving another sort of harassment.  Society really doesn't like for babies to eat.  

2 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Go out in public with someone who breastfeeds their child, especially one who chooses not to cover up.  Then report back.  I would consider you lying if you said that y'all received no dirty looks or comments.  

Funny/ridiculous story.  Breastfeeding women I know are constantly harassed for feeding their children with their breasts.  However, when they've used a bottle for whatever reason, they also start receiving another sort of harassment.  Society really doesn't like for babies to eat.  

Well, yeah. They don't work, they don't pay taxes, they don't speak the language, they are a burden draining the resources of millions of hard working honest Americans every day, contributing nothing to society. Fucking parasites- send em back to where they came from, I say.

Never gotten looks or comments when out with the wife or her friends who have kids. No one here seems to care.

Honestly never seen anything like you're suggesting. Didn't even realize this was a thing. Maybe I've just been missing it, but the way you're writing, I'd have to be missing a lot.

14 minutes ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

As long as they use that cloth blanket thingy that covers the private bit from public view then I'm perfectly fine with it.

Just whipping out the naked boob in front of a room full of strangers though, no, I am definitely not fine with it.

Seriously. Keep your lady parts covered, ladies

1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg

Archived