US Elections: CTRL ALT-RIGHT DELETE

all swedes are racist

Tell you what I'm getting sick and tired of. I'm trying to listen to a shitload of Queen on youtube while I play Madden and Trump ads keep popping up. I haven't seen a single one anywhere else on youtube, but Queen seems to be lousy with them.

Goddamn Trump, disgracing my precious Freddy.

6 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Tell you what I'm getting sick and tired of. I'm trying to listen to a shitload of Queen on youtube while I play Madden and Trump ads keep popping up. I haven't seen a single one anywhere else on youtube, but Queen seems to be lousy with them.

adblock for youtube should solve that, I've see ads anymore.

5 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Holy shit. I listen to a fuckton of podcasts, usually while I'm gaming on my computer. For whatever reason, this one seems to be the staple for the past 2-3 weeks or so.

/I'm not a violent man, but I swear if I run into this guy in a dark alley somewhere I'm going to stab him in the face.

14 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Hmmm, I don't know. If I were really religious, I have to think I'd be kind of offended. It's like "look at this majesty that God created. And I own it." 

I think he's putting himself above God, which I imagine is kind of his default. I'm not sure it's very smart to vocalize that thought.

And that man is going to get at least 45% of the popular vote. May the Seven save us.

19 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Hmmm, I don't know. If I were really religious, I have to think I'd be kind of offended. It's like "look at this majesty that God created. And I own it." 

I think he's putting himself above God, which I imagine is kind of his default. I'm not sure it's very smart to vocalize that thought.

Especially when he inevitably runs it into bankruptcy.

43 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

One might wonder what kind of black pastor would support and publicly play surrogate (and tweet a horrible blackface cartoon) for Donald Trump.

We have our answer: a fraud and a simpering fucking moron.

Seems Orange Foolius needs to apply some of his "extreme vetting" to his paid shills.

So, I wasted a few minutes of my life watching CNN 'discuss' politics.  They were talking about Trump and his 'outreach' to the African American community.  They wanted to talk about how young AA's were feeling about Clinton so there was an on screen banner that read: "Young blacks still weary of Clinton."............wut?   No, you morans, it should read "Young blacks still wary of Clinton."   Wary.  Why would they be weary of her? 

:bang:

That and the totally unbiased brief interview with Ben Carson, that incredible 'everyman' of the AA community, lying about Trump's great efforts in outreach, convinced me to leave the room. 

9 minutes ago, LongRider said:

So, I wasted a few minutes of my life watching CNN 'discuss' politics.  They were talking about Trump and his 'outreach' to the African American community.  They wanted to talk about how young AA's were feeling about Clinton so there was an on screen banner that read: "Young blacks still weary of Clinton."............wut?   No, you morans, it should read "Young blacks still wary of Clinton."   Wary.  Why would they be weary of her? 

Well, in all fairness, it's possible to be both wary and weary of someone. Given how long this campaign season has actually lasted, I'm pretty weary of not only both candidates, but of political coverage in general. 

30 minutes ago, NestorMakhnosLovechild said:

Well, in all fairness, it's possible to be both wary and weary of someone. Given how long this campaign season has actually lasted, I'm pretty weary of not only both candidates, but of political coverage in general. 

I'm weary of Clinton too* as a matter of fact, and would rather have someone else have the Demo nominee, but that didn't happen.  However, I still think the sentence was incorrect from what was wanted as it was pertaining to young people who haven't voted for a Pres before this election.

*having voted for Bill back in the day

You are a reprobate and a charlatan who has ridden a wave of intolerance to its crest.

You were a chief birther against President Obama. You have maligned Mexicans and slandered Muslims. You have treated women with disdain. You have mocked the handicapped. You have displayed a staggering lack of basic knowledge about governance. You have applauded dictators. You have encouraged the assault of protesters at your rallies.

Charles M. Blow in the New York Times lets Trump know he's not fooled by his phoney 'outreach' at a black church.

I have zero interest in watching any of these 4 debates the media has been talking about. After nearly a year and a half, i'm just sick and tired of the nonstop coverage of both candidates. The LAST thing in the world I want, at this point, would be 4 1+hr exclusive coverage events of either of these eyebleeders on my television.

To make matters worse U.S. debate moderation has been horrid for as long as I can remember. The questions terrible, the ettiquette awful, so annoying when the moderators let candidates interrupt each other.

I'd like a John Wayne style moderated debate, measured (enforced) equal time for answers. And if a candidate interrupts or makes noise during the other candidates turn......they get slugged right in the mouth. Couple rounds of that and these people might just become bearable again. 

Seriously can we just skip to November and have this over with? Nothing short of "beatings for interruptions" could get me to watch these two answer the same 8-10 questions once again. 

Extraordinarily damning headline in the HuffPost this AM. Apparently the article is over how R donor money is making its way to Trump properties, presumably instead of being used toward the campaign. This is exactly what many have been alleging since the very beginning of the Trump masquerade. Its all a big con to line the families pockets. Iirc the article is called "Art of the Steal"......really, who couldnt have seen that coming? This guy is running for the Presidency solely to enrich himself, directly and through misleading facades, "Art of the Steal" indeed.

The polls are tightening again. Of course, Trump is still the underdog with a 1 in 3 shot, but that is too close for comfort (especially as it is predicated on FL and OH being in the D column, and I don't trust those two flaky states). I guess my own level of comfort is somewhere nearer a 1 in 4 chance.

Apart from the 'angry voter' fires being stoked, the three things that are preventing this from being a runaway (IMO) are Benghazi/e-mail server/Clinton's health. I admit, the third one came as a surprise to me, and I didnt even think it would be brought up as an issue. But apparently a lot of people think there is something to it.

Archived