Sign in to follow this  
Plain, Simple Tailor

Events you are most looking forward to see in TWOW

On 10/14/2020 at 2:29 AM, Amris said:

A year later and after seasons 7&8 and the show ending sinking in I am not interested in Jon's story or Dany's story anymore now.

I definitely lost interest in Jon's. It is going to be so cringe worthy.

I'm most looking forward to the contrasts between Arianne, Sansa, Cersei, and Dany.

The dragon carnage is amusing to me. In the preview chapters, its hinted that Viserion and Rhaegal are going to be killing people no matter what side they're on. More of that please.

Edited by Rose of Red Lake

I want to see more of the Citadel and read more about its role in the Dance.  If they have the only copy of the Death of Dragons squirreled away in a basement there's got to be some secrets in there that they believe worth preserving, but never sharing.  A confession?  An accusation?

Are the Targs really special?  Is it just an affinity for dragons or is there something deeper?  Was a major mistake made in the time of Aegon the Unworthy, or perhaps in the Dance?  The seed of a dragon doesn't necessarily know the Westerosi rules of succession and those Blackfyres have to be there for... something... (recent threads have me doubting Faegon a bit)

I want to see Kingsblood used in blood magic and I want to see regular folks' used as well. I want to know what magic accepts as a king.  Does an Ironborn captain on his ship have blood as potent as a king's? Is the blood of an unknown royal bastard magic or does someone need to acknowledge a person as King for some transformation to take place? Is the whole kingsblood idea just a dupe to help bloodmages coerce otherwise good people into handing over sacrifices?

How many more absurd psychotic jawdropping chapters from Victarion are we going to witness before Euron's use for him is exhausted?

Yeah, and Dany and Jon and Arya and all of that too.

Edited by Jay21
spelling lol