Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

On 2/18/2023 at 10:08 PM, Kierria said:

Dany's magic migrated the spirits of Khal Drogo, King Rhaego I, and King Viserys III into the stone dragon eggs.  Three kings became her three dragons.

King Rhaego I?  The only way that Rhaego could be king would be if you adhere to Westeros's sexist laws that women can't inherit the crown if there is a male claimant, so the crown would skip Dany straight to her son after Viserys died.  And if women can't inherit the crown until there are no other male heirs, the "rightful heir" after Viserys died would be Cousin Robert.  After Robert's death, the rightful king would be Joffrey (if you discount the bastardry) or Stannis (if you don't).

I realize that you named Rhaego as king just so your claim that three dragons = three kings would work, but by doing so, you just invalidated Dany's claim to the throne.  What a strange argument for a Daenerys Targaryen fan to make.

Also, Dany didn't name her dragon after her son Rhaego.  She named him after her brother.  (And Rhaegar was never king either; he died before Aerys.)  Here you go:

"The green one shall be Rhaegal, for my valiant brother who died on the green banks of the Trident."  (Daenerys Chapter 1, A Clash with Kings)

Also, according to Dany's own beliefs, she sacrificed the lives of three people to bring life to three dragons, but not Drogo, Rhaego, and Viserys.  It was Drogo, Rhaego, and Mirri Maz Duur:

They had been born from her faith and her need, given life by the deaths of her husband and unborn son and the maegi Mirri Maz Duur.  (Daenerys Chapter 1, A Clash with Kings)

Dany sacrificed her son to save her husband, smothered her husband when that didn't work, and murdered Mirri Maz Duur.  And if you say that Daenerys didn't willingly sacrifice her son, the text strongly implies otherwise:

"You warned me that only death could pay for life. I thought you meant the horse."

"No," Mirri Maz Duur said. "That was a lie you told yourself. You knew the price."

Had she? Had she? If I look back I am lost.

Who she named her dragons after is irrelevant; in Dany's own mind (see further above), it was the sacrifices of those three that brought the dragons back to life.  Maybe Dany was incorrect, but Dany apparently knew exactly what she was doing:

On 2/18/2023 at 10:08 PM, Kierria said:

Daenerys has instinctive knowledge of the information she needed to begin the ritual.

Azor Ahai and Dany both performed human sacrifices to gain their weapons of power (Lightbringer, dragons), but that doesn't prove Dany is Azor Ahai Reborn.  Not that anyone should aspire to be Azor Ahai.  If the legends are true about him murdering Nissa Nissa, he was a very bad person.

Edited by StarkTullies

20 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

The gemstones is the birthstone of each person in the family.  I think they are brothers and sisters and the children of the gods.  The stones may indicate birth order.  Since Amethyst was in charge it meant she was not the youngest.  Daenerys is the youngest of the Targaryens.  What is relevant today is she is Azor Ahai and the rightful ruler of Westeros. 

Azor Ahai, yes.  The Targaryen heir to Westeros is another yes.  She may be related to the Amethyst Empress but if I recall the books there is also a Blue Stone Emperor.  George says he regretted making a big deal with eye color.  So there.  I think the Valyrians were once the people of the GEOTD. 

On 4/4/2020 at 10:47 PM, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

Ghosts lined the hallway, dressed in the faded raiment of kings.  In their hands were swords of pale fire. They had hair of silver and hair of gold and hair of platinum white, and their eyes were opal and amethyst, tourmaline and jade.  “Faster,” they cried, “faster, faster.”

These men are still alive.  Magic gives them immortality.  The vision is not one-way like watching a recorded image.  The ghosts clearly saw and recognized Daenerys.  They communicated to her through the vision from wherever they are.

14 hours ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

These men are still alive.  Magic gives them immortality.  The vision is not one-way like watching a recorded image.  The ghosts clearly saw and recognized Daenerys.  They communicated to her through the vision from wherever they are.

Possibly they are locked in Asshai and bound to that place like ghosts. 

On 2/28/2023 at 3:30 AM, Only 89 selfies today said:

I would really love it if they are immortal.  

Nope. Dany apoligists and Targ-Aryan enthusiasts may believe her to be Azor Ahai because she's a mariticide and got a powerful weapon, no not  just one but three powerful weapons, out of that disgusting act you can say she really made a killing there, but she really isn't.

Yet now she could not even seem to find her king. I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor shows me only Snow. "Devan," she called, "a drink." Her throat was raw and parched.

Jon is the chosen one.

Since after taking a look at Wheel of Time, I believe GRRM was influenced(emphasis on influenced, unlike Dune where he straight out took stuff with only name changes) from it also and the whole Azor Ahai affair has for it a Dragon Reborn thing going. Not in the sense of a prophesied hero but at the start there being several candidates of Dragon Reborns. Take those series also into consideration and Jon is Azor Ahai.

Spoiler

There's even a false dragon, a king who was very powerful with whatever their magic name was. Pretty much Stannis' situation but unlike Stannis the Mannis he doesn't want to save the realm. He can also be compared to Dany bringing nothing but death and destruction.

It is found out it is the guy whose mother was the queen of some whatever matriarchal land and died giving birth to him. So pretty much Jon, considering my theory Lyanna descends from a matrilineal house.

Of course I only watched the show a few months ago and delving the books just now(haven't started in fact) so those knowledgable about the series are welcome to give insight.

Mariticide doesn't make you a supranatural hero of prophecy, people. If that were the case Azor Ahai would be dime a dozen, even in King's Landing there would be guys and gals waving around flaming swords.

Edited by Corvo the Crow

On 6/3/2021 at 4:07 AM, Pontius Pilate said:

The story of Azor Ahai is that of somebody who could do what needed to be done.  Daenerys proved that she is that person.  She's a better ruler and leader than Robb Stark, Cersei Lannister, and Jon Snow ever were.  The men could not conquer the desires of their heart and put those in front of their duties.  Daenerys put her preferred lover aside in order to attempt a peace with the people of Meereen.  She deserves to rule.

Yes

On 2/28/2023 at 3:30 AM, Only 89 selfies today said:

They saw Daenerys and pushed her to move faster.  Like Bran talking to Theon through that creepy Stark tree.  The rulers of the first empire were gods and this is where Daenerys came from.  Maybe they are still alive. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is mildly implied that Bran was able to reach out to Theon though we cannot be sure.  However, it is absolutely without a doubt in the case of Daenerys and the old kings.  They were talking to her.  She heard them and followed their advice to run faster.  They are either still alive and probably in some other dimension, like the Nightlands or something along that line.  Or Daenerys has the power to reach back in time.  Maybe even both. 

The old kings in faded clothing were each the Azor Ahai of his time.  Daenerys is the Azor Ahai of this time. 

On 3/11/2023 at 7:52 PM, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

They saw Daenerys and pushed her to move faster.  Like Bran talking to Theon through that creepy Stark tree.  The rulers of the first empire were gods and this is where Daenerys came from.  Maybe they are still alive. 

Immortal gods. I like it a lot. 

On 3/26/2023 at 7:24 PM, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

It is mildly implied that Bran was able to reach out to Theon though we cannot be sure.  However, it is absolutely without a doubt in the case of Daenerys and the old kings.  They were talking to her.  She heard them and followed their advice to run faster.  They are either still alive and probably in some other dimension, like the Nightlands or something along that line.  Or Daenerys has the power to reach back in time.  Maybe even both. 

When did the old kings reach out to Daenerys? During a shade-of-the-evening hallucination? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 7:21 AM, King Maegor the Cool said:

Both Jon & Dany meet the requirements for AAR and TPTWP and itll never be confirmed who is AAR or PTWP

Hatching dragons is the proof of Azor Ahai.  Daenerys has already done that.  She is Azor Ahai.  If Jon is anyone significant, it is because he is the reincarnation of the Night's King. 

On 1/19/2023 at 2:17 AM, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

The people of the great empire had technology which they could use to give a specific eye color to each family.  The eye color may be the physical sign of which family a noble belonged to.  The family tree branched off and some way to identify where each belonged was needed.  

That would be interesting as George also uses physical traits for the noble houses of the First Men. Why are the Baratheons/Durrandons Black Haired and Blue Eyed? Why do the Starks look wolfish with long faces and lank brown hair? Why do the Lannisters have their Golden Lion looks? These traits seem to be passed down generation after generation and where they don't appear its notable. Perhaps this genetic magic was common.