NFL 2020: Beckham and The Brownies

l2 0 5 5

11 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Derrick Henry is a fucking tank. He stiffed armed that man into oblivion. 

Former All-Pro Josh Norman. Though I think he must now register with the government as Yosh, on account of Derrick Henry beating the solidity out of the J.

6 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Remember that time you made me defend that idiot’s honor because of the draft day mask shit? I still feel dirty about it.

I can't comment on this until I speak with my law clerks*.

*They're Jace's stuffed animals. The kangaroo is my Chief of Staff. 

The Jets released Bell.  For a guy who went on strike at the Steeler and at the Jets, he really hasn’t produced much since leaving Pittsburgh to justify it.  But someone will probably pick him up as a cheap RB option.  The Bears have lost Cohen to injury, and they have plenty of cap room.

9 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

The Jets released Bell.  For a guy who went on strike at the Steeler and at the Jets, he really hasn’t produced much since leaving Pittsburgh to justify it.  But someone will probably pick him up as a cheap RB option.  The Bears have lost Cohen to injury, and they have plenty of cap room.

He made his money, though. And for a RB that's a huge victory. The Jets still owe him 6 million dollars in salary for the upcoming games. That's why you get guarantees and don't play on the franchise tag at the RB position, your physical talents can plunge into a ravine even when you're a young man.

12 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

He made his money, though. And for a RB that's a huge victory. The Jets still owe him 6 million dollars in salary for the upcoming games. That's why you get guarantees and don't play on the franchise tag at the RB position, your physical talents can plunge into a ravine even when you're a young man.

And your production can plunge into a ravine when you play for a coach like Gase.

1 hour ago, DanteGabriel said:

And your production can plunge into a ravine when you play for a coach like Gase.

Watch Bell sign somewhere else and immediately go back to RB1 production.  Then we can add him to the list along the likes of DeVante Parker, Ryan Tannehill, Kenyan Drake, and Minkah Fitzpatrick.

18 minutes ago, briantw said:

Watch Bell sign somewhere else and immediately go back to RB1 production.  Then we can add him to the list along the likes of DeVante Parker, Ryan Tannehill, Kenyan Drake, and Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Darnold for a third or Haskins for a sixth? 

18 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I gotta say, the Bucs practice squad move was smart. I'm still rooting for him.

It's over. The NFL doesn't want smart, independent thinkers unless you're really fucking good.

Also, Bell is linked to three teams, one being the Chiefs. Jesus. 

An absolute smackdown thus far. Good to see Minkah get back to his 2019 ways with the pick six. I can't tell if Ben has no confidence in Juju or there's just too many options for him to throw to. He's definitely not a number one. He'll likely leave after this season and I'd let him.

Archived