U.S. Politics: This DOO-DOO Is Bananas

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Just now, BigFatCoward said:

How long before the police shoot someone? 

Very soon I think. Unclear exactly what Fuller meant by this tweet, but look at the tweet. Police have guns drawn

9 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

No one has mentioned this, but there is a bit of a split ticket in GA.

it seems that Bubba MacDonald (R) won Public Service Commissioner. 

14 hours ago, DMC said:

So Republican Bubba McDonald was reelected as Public Service Commissioner tonight.  DAMNIT!!!

I am no one.

Only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun, is the Capital Police with more guns.

Originally wanted to make a one line joke about the British copper and his shooting envy for his US colleagues, but don't feel like it right now.

It's vomitous to hear all these 'news journalists' blathering on about his pouring kerosene and lighting the matches, but "we never thought it could ever come to this."  Well why the hell not?  I did. All along. WTH.  They helped this to happen too.

And now they're hysterical.

2 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

I really, really do not want that. 

If the Capitol Police are incapable of doing their jobs, for whatever reason, then the National Guard needs to step in.

1 minute ago, Fragile Bird said:

I mean, arrest Trump for treason.

Honestly, if Pence had any courage whatsoever, he would convene the cabinet, invoke the 25th and arrest Trump (not sure that actually all works out legally and Pence would NEVER, but want it to be a possibility)

Archived