NBA continued- Replacement players and the flat earther Road Warrior

DireWolfSpirit

3 hours ago, Calibandar said:

The Nets beat the Wizards without Durant

To be fair, the Nets did get to play with a 6th defender during that game.

How the refs missed an assistant coach reaching out and deflecting the ball is beyond me.  Washington was up 109-103, but that caused a turnover and the Nets went on to win 119-118.  If the Ref sees that I assume it's a technical foul (increasing Washington's lead) and they still have the ball, with the potential to push the lead to 10.  It feels very likely that if that interference is called Washington wins the game.

But hey...apparently that isn't reviewable??

Caruso now out 6-8 weeks with a fractured wrist. This team cannot catch a fucking break(no pun intended).

Considering it’s Grayson Allen, I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Fuck that dude. Especially for the wild swing with his right arm after attempting the block. 

17 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

Caruso now out 6-8 weeks with a fractured wrist. This team cannot catch a fucking break(no pun intended).

Considering it’s Grayson Allen, I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Fuck that dude. Especially for the wild swing with his right arm after attempting the block. 

Its unfortunate. So you know that this Bulls team isnt gonna be healthy until sometime in March with Ball and Caruso out, and maybe Williams comes back in April. And maybe the do a trade as well.

LaVine might be back soon so that might limit how much the team will drop in the standings but it wont take much to fall back to the 7th spot. And Toronto has been on a real run too.

So the Bucks organization came out and made a statement disagreeing with Grayson’s 1 game suspension. What a bad look. A player is out for 6-8 weeks because of that dirty shit and Bucks are sour Allen gets a 1 game slap on the wrist? GTFOH

34 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

So the Bucks organization came out and made a statement disagreeing with Grayson’s 1 game suspension. What a bad look. A player is out for 6-8 weeks because of that dirty shit and Bucks are sour Allen gets a 1 game slap on the wrist? GTFOH

Is this where I get to point out Morris is still out indefinitely?

I saw the clip today and that absolutely deserves a multi-game suspension, especially after we learned that he took out a key player on a contender for two months. Doing something shitty like that should get him a 5-10 game ban.

5 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

The next time the Bulls and Bucks play they should hard foul Grayson. It's time that karma struck back.

12 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Is this where I get to point out Morris is still out indefinitely?

I saw the clip today and that absolutely deserves a multi-game suspension, especially after we learned that he took out a key player on a contender for two months. Doing something shitty like that should get him a 5-10 game ban.

Very unclear how Morris is relevant here except for your desire to keep bringing it up repeatedly.

Grayson Allen's move was a dirtbag move that was not at all called for or initiated by Caruso. Jokic was retaliating after a nasty cheap shot by Morris. You could argue Morris himself should have had a suspension for what he did.

36 minutes ago, Calibandar said:

Very unclear how Morris is relevant here except for your desire to keep bringing it up repeatedly.

Grayson Allen's move was a dirtbag move that was not at all called for or initiated by Caruso. Jokic was retaliating after a nasty cheap shot by Morris. You could argue Morris himself should have had a suspension for what he did.

Point is a player deserves more than a one game suspension for seriously hurting another player, and it shouldn't matter who the individuals are. And stop framing what Morris did as nasty, it was pretty mild and plenty of players came out afterwards and said plays like that happen all the time.

I think you really need to see again what happened on that play. Here is a short breakdown.

Aside from Morris having a reputation as a dirty player , he actually hits him hard on the knee and with his elbow to his ribs at the same time. Thats gotta hurt bad and the response from Jokic is completely understandable.

So the point is that bringing up Jokic as though he should have served a multi game ban because he deserves one, is false. I would agree that Allen deserves one. 

Stop. First of all, explain why this Morris brother has a reputation as a dirty player. Cite instances. He's a physical player who probably would have been celebrated if he played in the 90's. Second, no, Jokic's response is in no way understandable. What Jokic did was far more dirty than anything Morris has ever done, the results show that. And that's not the first or second time he's lashed out like that. This time it just happened to cost another player now nearly THREE MONTHS of his season. That's fucking dirty, stemming from an even worse cheap shot in the back, acknowledging Morris started it (with again a hard but common foul that at worst is a F1).

That you can say that it hurt Jokic badly despite him missing exactly zero seconds of time as a result while inflicting a serious spinal injury on another player is madness, especially if your rational is basically dependent on who you like and don't like between Jokic, Morris and Allen (and heads up, I like Jokic a lot more than Morris, Allen is just a piece of shit).

14 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Stop. First of all, explain why this Morris brother has a reputation as a dirty player. Cite instances. He's a physical player who probably would have been celebrated if he played in the 90's. Second, no, Jokic's response is in no way understandable. What Jokic did was far more dirty than anything Morris has ever done, the results show that. And that's not the first or second time he's lashed out like that. This time it just happened to cost another player now nearly THREE MONTHS of his season. That's fucking dirty, stemming from an even worse cheap shot in the back, acknowledging Morris started it (with again a hard but common foul that at worst is a F1).

That you can say that it hurt Jokic badly despite him missing exactly zero seconds of time as a result while inflicting a serious spinal injury on another player is madness, especially if your rational is basically dependent on who you like and don't like between Jokic, Morris and Allen (and heads up, I like Jokic a lot more than Morris, Allen is just a piece of shit).

JFC. Just, fucking, stop. 

Archived