UK Politics: Testing, testing, one two free

polishgenius

5 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

So if seems like that ‘incidentals nonsense’ wasn’t nonsense at all as there is a clearer divergence when it comes to Omicron. 

whatever!   But that chart does suggest deaths are rising no matter what line you use.

5 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Yeah deaths with covid on death certificate are now just above the levels in November. 

deaths on the 6th on January are just above 1st of November levels and 100 deaths above most of December deaths.  So yes a rise.  and if even if the blue line follows the Orange line in any way it certainly suggests deaths has gone up even more since then.

You are always very quick to point out the slightest downturn in stats even if its just a couple of data points.  Its dishonest if you don't acknowledges deaths have been going up for the last month.

12 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

deaths on the 6th on January are just above 1st of November levels and 100 deaths above most of December deaths.  So yes a rise.  and if even if the blue line follows the Orange line in any way it certainly suggests deaths has gone up even more since then.

You are always very quick to point out the slightest downturn in stats even if its just a couple of data points.  Its dishonest if you don't acknowledges deaths have been going up for the last month.

Well my initial point was in reply to an uneducated point made by another poster that incidental deaths weren’t a thing. Cos it is becoming a thing now, as I mentioned that it would be. 

Yes deaths are rising, I’ve not problem accepting that, no surprises there. The difference is they are not much higher than November, are much lower than this time last year and actually excess deaths were lower than average. 

So while deaths are rising a bit, as usual im just pointing out that its not the catastrophic scenario some point want to paint it as.

2 hours ago, Spockydog said:

I was going to say that I can't think of a worse Prime Minister to have during a sensitive international crisis, but then I realised Dominic Raab might be the default interim PM while a leadership election was in progress and I'm honestly not sure which of them would be worse.

23 minutes ago, williamjm said:

I was going to say that I can't think of a worse Prime Minister to have during a sensitive international crisis, but then I realised Dominic Raab might be the default interim PM while a leadership election was in progress and I'm honestly not sure which of them would be worse.

Priti Patel?

No previous PMs though

40 minutes ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

So the wine bottles will be sacked?

Hopefully not, they'd probably be a better PM than any of the likely alternatives.

28 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Dominic Raab. Stupid prick would probably send the navy west across the Atlantic to help Ukraine

Although we would have to hope that the sea wasn't closed again.

Not sure what you are complaining about, you have rich variety of perfectly suitable Tory PMs.

Raab, Rees-Mogg, Patel, Dorries, fuck you also have hidden treasure in Grayling stored away somewhere. Don't settle for someone like Gove, when you have those exquisite specimen available.

Truly incredible how many senior government people just wander into parties by mistake. Presumably their heads are too full of important government business to notice their surroundings.

Archived