Jump to content

US Politics: Hey wanna come to my office and see some Top Secret Eyes only documents?


Ser Scot A Ellison
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I'm totally confused.  My recollection is that you prefer Biden to Trump.  But you're also in favor of increasing everyone's energy cost, stopping domestic oil and gas production, reducing the food supply, and importing oil from Iran or Venezuela?  Is that accurate, or what's the issue?

And what's the personal attack on LongRider there?  I hadn't considered you at all when I wrote that.

This is who the organizers of the Trump rally chose to highlight as someone “unjustly” emprisoned for their actions on 1/6/2021… and actual Neo-Nazi.  Is Trump still your guy?  When he’s defending literal neo-Nazi’s:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does nobody remember this?

I seem to remember Trump forcing Saudi to reduce oil production by in order to raise global prices.

Can't find a single news story about them increasing production since then.

ETA: Yes, I know this picture was taken relatively early into his presidency and the dodgy oil deal was done much later.

 

Edited by Spockydog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Investigators are ordered to stop any use of the documents.

Do believe that horse has gone, leaving behind empty top secret folders, which, as they are empty, can't be used, right?

Is the idea here that investigators are to stop using the dox to prove romperman stole classified and top secret dox?  Wotdahell?  He's admitted it over and over, on video and twits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, KalVsWade said:

Special master ordered for Trump docs, in sign that us continues to fight rule of law

 

 

So, a Trump judge has inserted herself into the middle of the investigation. Let us hope she enjoys the limelight. It must be amazing to be Trump. Since at least his school days there is constantly minions leaping out to save him from the latest bad behavior. It really is like being King Joffrey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Do believe that horse has gone, leaving behind empty top secret folders, which, as they are empty, can't be used, right?

This is a bullshit take. There are plenty of non-empty folders.

13 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Is the idea here that investigators are to stop using the dox to prove romperman stole classified and top secret dox?  Wotdahell?  He's admitted it over and over, on video and twits.

The idea is to claim all the documents are property of Trump, not the governments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, KalVsWade said:

This is a bullshit take. There are plenty of non-empty folders.

The idea is to claim all the documents are property of Trump, not the governments.

And only Trump and his servants can be trusted with properly storing them. Because they are excellent at that.

Edited by Martell Spy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She apparently also "reserves" her judgment on whether or not the stolen documents should be returned. A summary:

ETA: Oh, oh, I forgot: If this gets decided via an emergency appeal, or whatever it's called, guess which single justice would decide that? Don't spoil it if you know!

LMFAO.

Edited by Mindwalker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

What a grotesque fork in the road weve arrived at.

Is there nothing or no-one that can hold this enemy of the state accountable?

DireWolfSpirit -- yes, the voters, 2024 ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

What a grotesque fork in the road weve arrived at.

Is there nothing or no-one that can hold this enemy of the state accountable?

Nope! It turns out that the checks and balances we have are largely political and largely normative - there is massive discretion in practicing them or not. Have the right people in the right places and they simply don't matter. 

The remedies that the US population has at this point are extra legal at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KalVsWade said:

Nope! It turns out that the checks and balances we have are largely political and largely normative - there is massive discretion in practicing them or not. Have the right people in the right places and they simply don't matter. 

My formative and prep education has proven to be a fraud.

5 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

DireWolfSpirit -- yes, the voters, 2024 ;)

You are far more optimistic than i am. I have very little faith we can pull off a free/fair election against the group that is unwilling to abide by a system of majority rules. They will not be deterred by simply having less votes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...