The Triumvirate

Westeros will have the triumvirate of Daenerys, Bran, and Tyrion to guide the kingdom during the long night.  The characters growths of the three follows the same pattern.  The lead up to prepare them to govern Westeros is what the books have been about.  Targaryen, Stark, and Lannister are the most important families in the story. 

The pattern for each family reads like this. 

1. Failure
  2. Failure
  3. Success

Tyrion is the third child of Tywin Lannister and his wife.  The first two children are failures. 

1. Cersei failed to govern well. She even failed to protect her children. 
  2. Jaime failed in the Kingsguards order.  He is a failure with vows.  He failed as a father. 
  3. Tyrion will get his chance and will become the Lord of Casterly Rock.  What he wants.  He might father a child before the end. 

Bran is the third son of Ned Stark.  Robb and Jon are failures.

1. Robb failed as lord, king, and leader.  He failed at honor. 
  2. Jon failed at honor, failed in honoring his vows, and failed as a commander.
  3. Bran will succeed in controlling the north.  He will do this through proxy and sorcery.  Bran will proxy through Rickon. 

Daenerys is the third child of Aerys Targaryen.  Rhaegar and Viserys were failures.

1. Rhaegar failed to keep the Targaryens in power.  He failed to beat the Stag and its friends.  He failed to inherit the throne.
  2. Viserys inherited Westeros but failed to take it back from the Baratheons.
  3. Daenerys will be successful in defeating Stannis and all those who support the Stag.  She will inherit and rule Westeros.

Tyrion has wormed his way back to power.  He signed contracts with the sell swords and worked his way to Meereen to ally with Daenerys.  We also know from Mo's vision where Tyrion will be working with the Targaryens.  A small man with a big shadow roaring like a lion in the middle of dragons.  The dragons in the vision are Aegon, Daenerys, and a revived Aemon.  Aegon is the young dragon.  A Blackfyre is still a half dragon.  Daenerys is the true dragon.  Aemon is the old dragon.  His corpse is on his way to Meereen and Daenerys will burn another enemy to wake another dragon.  She will burn the slave masters and get Aemon Targaryen back.  Hizdahr will burn if he betrays her.  Jon and Stannis are the false dragons.  Stannis is too distant from the Targaryens to be considered a dragon.  He doesn't look the part.  Mel will lie about Jon and claim he is Azor Ahai and fool the people for a while.  The lie will be found out and she or Jon or both will burn. 

Jon, Arya, Samwell, and Sansa are not as important.  Arya was to be Jon's love interests and still might serve that role.  Arya is the weakness of Jon and the author's draft carried through to the books.  Sansa the black sheep in the Starks stayed true to the draft.  Samwell is the Samwise.  The wise friend of Jon who sadly was not there to stop Jon from screwing up. 

Edited by The Gizzard of Oz

42 minutes ago, Nevets said:

Jon isn't Ned's son, second or otherwise.  He is, however, Rhaegar's third child.  Ned's third child is Arya.  Tyrion, Daenerys, Jon, and Arya.  Four of the main six.  And I think the other two, Sansa and Bran, will be important as well.

4 + 6 is 10. Plus his original 3 is 13. The Nights King was the 13th Lord Commander. Which means Jon, Arya, Daenerys, Tyrion, and Bran will embody him in some way!

4 hours ago, Lady Stonehearts Simp said:

4 + 6 is 10. Plus his original 3 is 13. The Nights King was the 13th Lord Commander. Which means Jon, Arya, Daenerys, Tyrion, and Bran will embody him in some way!

Jon has three letters. Snow has four. Ghost was the sixth direwolf pup to be found. 3 + 4 + 6 = 13. It does not look good for Jon.

12 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

Ah damn. She's the boring one. Victarion is also the third? And also the boring one.

Lol I used to feel that way. But the more I read the series, the more I fall in love with the hot mess that is the Greyjoy's. I love Asha because she just seems like a big sweetheart, with a spunky side. Euron, because he's always in a silly goofy mood. Vic because he's the classic #uncleboyfail. And Aeron Damphair because he's so serious that it actually comes off as cute. And my dear Theon, the #nephewboyfail. The only one I actually loathe is Balon. That dude was just a sour grape who wore a stick up his butt like it was a fashion statement.

2 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Lol I used to feel that way. But the more I read the series, the more I fall in love with the hot mess that is the Greyjoy's. I love Asha because she just seems like a big sweetheart, with a spunky side. Euron, because he's always in a silly goofy mood. Vic because he's the classic #uncleboyfail. And Aeron Damphair because he's so serious that it actually comes off as cute. And my dear Theon, the #nephewboyfail. The only one I actually loathe is Balon. That dude was just a sour grape who wore a stick up his butt like it was a fashion statement.

Oh I'm sorry, I gave the wrong impression. It's tough, but probably my favorite house is Greyjoy.

Yea spunk! That's the exact word I'd use for Asha. Tbh, touching her brothers dick as a way to make an appearance always kinda confused me and the she made eyes at Vic. She's also definitely a hot mess. Iv got a love hate relationship with her, definitely not a a boring one. However, Theon is the most interesting thing in Westeros since sliced Lemoncake, so like who could compete? 

Euron is great, like chugging a fifth of acid, talking about 3 eye crows, wtf? I used to not like Aeron, but yea I get what your saying about the seriousness. I mean he's definitely hysterical without trying, I wonder what he was like before the Drowned God took his sense of humor. Vic! Anyone who mistrusts the laughter of monkeys is ok in my book. Vic is great, shoving lords into the sea and shrugging when they don't float, but like Asha, his brother(s) is just too fucking cool.

Dudes named the Reaver, which like, respect just from that, yea I'm sure it was hard for him to sit but that's why stood above the world. I like Balon, he's like Logan Roy, Theon comes storming into Pyke bossing his dad around and Balon like slaps him so hard the jewelry flies off his ear. Also, balls. Took an L, went to the other team with an open palm "good game, good game, good game" got ready for the next game. 

my list would probably be 

Reek

Euron

Vic

Balon

Aeron

Asha.

(All 6/6 for me are homerun hitters tho, so Targaryen only got one, Lannister got one (more like a half), and Stark got a few, but not 6, so that's why I choose team Greyjoy!)

41 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

Oh I'm sorry, I gave the wrong impression. It's tough, but probably my favorite house is Greyjoy.

Sorry, I didn't mean to assume! :lol: They've really gotten up there for me, I think they're my second favorite house at this point. I'm not sure which would be more entertaining, a reality show for the Lannisters or the Greyjoys?

Anyone who mistrusts the laughter of monkeys is ok in my book. Vic is great, shoving lords into the sea and shrugging when they don't float..

This made me lol. We literally get front row seats to his thoughts and yet I'm still left bewildered by him.

1 hour ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to assume! :lol: They've really gotten up there for me, I think they're my second favorite house at this point. I'm not sure which would be more entertaining, a reality show for the Lannisters or the Greyjoys?

Anything relating to Reek is some high cultural entertainment. So while Tyrion is the funniest and that's only with like one joke over Cersei and Joff (Jaime is funny too but something about him pisses me off idk what tho. Myrcella ain't no slouch either. But Tywin and Tommen are wheat bread. Keavens wack also but Genna was entertaining) the Greyjoys crack me up to a man. Like I agree the Lannisters main are funnier, but also come with say more screen time, but like everything Greyjoy does is hysterical. (The interactions between Asha and Euron is gold) It's hard to pick one over the other though, I'm a huge fan of both. (Although I root for Stark and Targaryen. What gives? Arya and Dany can be funny when they try and Sansa is pretty funny without trying but none come close). All three Baratheons were alright, Stannis is clearly the funniest but he can't compete either tbh)

I'd probably watch both, but the Lannister one would have too much incest for my taste (while Greyjoy is like, just the right amount. Just for the laugh track.)

2 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

This made me lol. We literally get front row seats to his thoughts and yet I'm still left bewildered by him.

Just that image of monkeys ooh ooh ahhing and jumping around the ship like pirates of the Caribbean and Vics eyes just getting mad squinty and suspicious like a cartoon. It kills me.

2 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

Anything relating to Reek is some high cultural entertainment. So while Tyrion is the funniest and that's only with like one joke over Cersei and Joff (Jaime is funny too but something about him pisses me off idk what tho. Myrcella ain't no slouch either. But Tywin and Tommen are wheat bread. Keavens wack also but Genna was entertaining) the Greyjoys crack me up to a man. Like I agree the Lannisters main are funnier, but also come with say more screen time, but like everything Greyjoy does is hysterical. (The interactions between Asha and Euron is gold) It's hard to pick one over the other though, I'm a huge fan of both. (Although I root for Stark and Targaryen. What gives? Arya and Dany can be funny when they try and Sansa is pretty funny without trying but none come close). All three Baratheons were alright, Stannis is clearly the funniest but he can't compete either tbh)

I'd probably watch both, but the Lannister one would have too much incest for my taste (while Greyjoy is like, just the right amount. Just for the laugh track.)

Oh I agree, the Greyjoys are just more chaotic. The show really robbed us of the proxy marriage between Erik Ironmaker and a seal (Asha). I'd be in the front row of that wedding. They each have vastly different personalities from each other compared to the Lannisters who, at the end of the day, share a single braincell. Snarky, greedy, angry, petty, and always competing with each other or trying to make one or the other jealous. Oh, and I almost forgot, trying to literally kill each other. I love Genna though, I wish I had her as an aunt. Family drama is what I live for. Maybe it's because I grew up in a healthy familial environment.

Just that image of monkeys ooh ooh ahhing and jumping around the ship like pirates of the Caribbean and Vics eyes just getting mad squinty and suspicious like a cartoon. It kills me.

I just pictured Peter Griffin:rofl:

On 5/11/2023 at 6:49 PM, The Gizzard of Oz said:

Westeros will have the triumvirate of Daenerys, Bran, and Tyrion to guide the kingdom during the long night.  The characters growths of the three follows the same pattern.  The lead up to prepare them to govern Westeros is what the books have been about.  Targaryen, Stark, and Lannister are the most important families in the story. 

1. Failure
  2. Failure
  3. Success

Tyrion is the third child of Tywin Lannister and his wife.  The first two children are failures. 

2. Jaime failed in the Kingsguards order.  He is a failure with vows.  He failed as a father. 
  3. Tyrion will get his chance and will become the Lord of Casterly Rock.  What he wants.  He might father a child before the end. 

3. Bran will succeed in controlling the north.  He will do this through proxy and sorcery.  Bran will proxy through Rickon. 

Daenerys is the third child of Aerys Targaryen.  Rhaegar and Viserys were failures.

1. Rhaegar failed to keep the Targaryens in power.  He failed to beat the Stag and its friends.  He failed to inherit the throne.
  3. Daenerys will be successful in defeating Stannis and all those who support the Stag.  She will inherit and rule Westeros.

Tyrion has wormed his way back to power.  He signed contracts with the sell swords and worked his way to Meereen to ally with Daenerys.  We also know from Mo's vision where Tyrion will be working with the Targaryens.  A small man with a big shadow roaring like a lion in the middle of dragons.  The dragons in the vision are Aegon, Daenerys, and a revived Aemon.  Aegon is the young dragon.  A Blackfyre is still a half dragon.  Daenerys is the true dragon.  Aemon is the old dragon.  His corpse is on his way to Meereen and Daenerys will burn another enemy to wake another dragon.  She will burn the slave masters and get Aemon Targaryen back.  Hizdahr will burn if he betrays her.  Jon and Stannis are the false dragons.  Stannis is too distant from the Targaryens to be considered a dragon.  He doesn't look the part.  Mel will lie about Jon and claim he is Azor Ahai and fool the people for a while.  The lie will be found out and she or Jon or both will burn. 

Jon, Arya, Samwell, and Sansa are not as important.  Arya was to be Jon's love interests and still might serve that role.  Arya is the weakness of Jon and the author's draft carried through to the books.  Sansa the black sheep in the Starks stayed true to the draft.  Samwell is the Samwise.  The wise friend of Jon who sadly was not there to stop Jon from screwing up. 

A triumvirate is a governing body of three people.  Dany, Tyrion, and Bran are not going to rule Westeros together at the same time.  Bran will become the Sauron like creature who will use his cold minions to menace Westeros and take Winterfell from the Boltons effectively making him the king of the north.  Tyrion will have the small portion left of the Lannister assets after the mercenaries have had their fee.  Daenerys will have the lands from Dragonstone in the east all the way to the river lands in the west.  She will have the most fertile lands and some are far enough south to avoid the worst of the winter.  Thousands of the slaves she freed will follow her to Westeros.  A unified Westeros will be Dany's dream for the future as the last title suggests.  Bran will oppose unification because he wants the north independent.  Bran will be the strongest of the bad guys which will need to go down before Westeros can be unified. 

17 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Oh I agree, the Greyjoys are just more chaotic. The show really robbed us of the proxy marriage between Erik Ironmaker and a seal (Asha). I'd be in the front row of that wedding. They each have vastly different personalities from each other compared to the Lannisters who, at the end of the day, share a single braincell. Snarky, greedy, angry, petty, and always competing with each other or trying to make one or the other jealous. Oh, and I almost forgot, trying to literally kill each other. I love Genna though, I wish I had her as an aunt. Family drama is what I live for. Maybe it's because I grew up in a healthy familial environment.

You don't know what your missing lol. Although my aunt didn't really give off Genna vibes, that's more my mom. Sarcastic, condescending, bossy but overall pretty funny. Sometimes lol. 

I mean the Greyjoys do a pretty good job of  killing their family too, one of my favorite things about them is how they think they're so different then Westerosi and then act exactly like them. 

Show did a particularly bad job with Greyjoy, which is saying something.

17 hours ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Lmao Yes! Oh that's perfect. That's it, for now own Victarion in my mind will look and sound like Peter. Such an angry dramatic idiot! 

On 5/12/2023 at 6:49 AM, The Gizzard of Oz said:

1. Failure
  2. Failure
  3. Success

You list the failures of 1 and 2 for each in the past but say “will” for the 3. Why can’t Jaime be successful in the future? You didn’t mention any of tyrions many failures, just a future success. It’s not that I disagree with you that your number 3’s will be successful, but I’d be very surprised if Jaime and Jon aren’t remembered as successful by the end of the story too.  
this story has always been about perspective too. Dany could achieve all of the things we might want of her and still be the devil in many eyes and in many ways.