Football - Trouncing Matilda's.

BigFatCoward

20 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Alright, Polish. Just watched MotD, and, yeah, young Szoboszlai looks really fucking good.

I'm certainly going to enjoy watching my Small Team Who Don't Win Things this season. :P

Arsenal or Liverpool? :leaving:

The latter one might win the EL.

It's mostly the edible talking, but with the pink and yellow kits in the Leagues Cup Final should be called The Peeps Classic.

Also Messi has taken this last place team to the final of the competition and can likely position them to win the MLS.

32 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

It's mostly the edible talking, but with the pink and yellow kits in the Leagues Cup Final should be called The Peeps Classic.

Also Messi has taken this last place team to the final of the competition and can likely position them to win the MLS.

Boo this game being on Apple TV. Everything is behind a paywall these days. 

I’ve said it a few times but I don’t like this England midfield. Toone scored a good goal against Australia but other than that she’s been in pretty poor form and we’re leaving Walsh pretty isolated in midfield if we’re pushing both Stanway and Toone forward.

Wiegman’s been excellent for England, obviously, but I think she got it wrong today. Firstly she should have just started James, there might have been a bit of controversy but whatever. Secondly the team really should have been set up to play on the counter. Maybe if we had Williamson and Kirby fit there’s a chance of matching them in possession but as it was they were clearly going to dominate the ball. Japan showed you can pick them off but England just didn’t look to have a clear plan to do it.

So...

DCL out. Where's the striker we should get in January this year, Kenwright? Oh, I forgot, you're a worthless talker.

Keane still playing. Why is anyone's guess, best bet would be "has played at Burnley". "Does well" it isn't, that's for certain.

Maupay on while there's still players on the bench. That's just wrong. Virigina should come on before him. Heard a fun fact - he has had an xG of 5 in his last 20something games. How many has he scored? Silly question, I know, nobody's going to get that one wrong.

On to next match, I guess, and if Useless Kenwright hasn't gotten that striker by then, I hope he emigrates. He should.

Reports that Bayern and Salihamidžić have reached an agreement over mutual termination of his contract which ran to 2026. I believe it has already been announced previously that Christoph Freund will be taking over his role from September.

Also reports that Palace have opened talks with United for Henderson.