Football - Trouncing Matilda's.

BigFatCoward

Merely wanted to point out, that he is not a long term fix(ture) for them. Merely stop gap signing. They hope that PSG might be open to negotiate a permanent move at the end of the season. I just don't see it happening. They might get him for another year long loan. I hope that doesn'T come to pass, because I effing loathe RedBull and their football marketing department. So them signing good young players is not something I want to see.

Meanwhile Bellingham continues to provide goals, while Real wait for Mbappe to arrive next season.

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

It's fair, I'm just being tetchy coz I'm sick and travelling

In fairness, PSG are being very weird about Simons. I'm not saying he's Messi, but he'd fill a lot of the role Messi was doing- they should at least have space for him to try it. But no, and this after the whole sell-him-buy-him-back business. So Leipzig might have a chance- it's possible PSG do want rid but think a good season in the bundesliga will raise the price.

“It's not always exactly what I want” - Jurgen Klopp hints at issue with Liverpool owners as he highlights transfer plans

"I want to improve the squad, I absolutely do. But I have all the information around, and, I know, what is possible and not possible, and it’s not always exactly what I want."

We are not buying anyone else this window are we? :bang:

This is just horrific.

Imagine supporting a football club whose owner does thing like this, while the manager constantly lies about never reading the papers.

Somehow, I doubt we'd see the likes of Jurgen Klopp hand waving these atrocities away. 

Whaddayaknow.

Dyche has relented and put Keane out, and that's nothing but positive. He's also playing Dobbin up front ahead of Maupay, which is something you'd expect a toddler to see, but nice nontheless.

Mind you, we'll probably lose anyway, but we're giving ourselves a little bit of a fighting chance.

8 hours ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

But too many bullshitters have been successful lately, and people like Trump are showing the way to act for people with no morals and enormous egos. Fuck those guys.

The death of shame has infected damn near every industry and institution across the world. It's like everyone with power has simply stopped caring. 

Our striking situation, known since forever, is about to get to the point where Bill needs to commit seppuku.

Donald Trump had done an equally good job, which tells you just how much we need him on the board and around transfers.