NFL 4th Quarter

DireWolfSpirit

2 hours ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

It's time for Flacco to go home and be a family man again. 

It would have been funny if they went on a deep run and had to rethink their QB situation. 

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

These announcers droaning over the cold weather and looking so frigid and shivering on the sidelines..........priceless.

I love it, I love the winter, embrace the blizzard and lets play some Football in that stuff.

I don't love snow games, but I get a kick out of watching all the players breath.

Miami is finally warming up. 

This is why I joke in the college thread I want to see a SEC team have to play for a title in the cold. Miami is by far the fastest team in the league, but that doesn't mean shit in bad weather against a good defense. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Most good QBs are second tier. It's pretty much just Mahomes, Burrow and Jackson. You can put Allen in too if you want, but he has way too many Favre like brain fart games. 

Stroud is quickly putting himself in the conversation. He’s been impressive all season, but that was a hell of a defense he dismantled yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Stroud is quickly putting himself in the conversation. He’s been impressive all season, but that was a hell of a defense he dismantled yesterday. 

Agreed. He seems like the next one. Idk how strong his arm is or if he can run very much, but the guy reads the field so well and seems to place the ball on target all the time. He's very similar to Burrow. 

5 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Jordan Love seems to be making a case for being a top tier quarterback.

Nah, Dallas is playing like shit. He's made some nice throws, but I'd bet on just having a hot game against a defense that's off. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.