NFL Playoffs 2024: How The Hell Are The Lions In The Final Four??? Inconceivable!

Tywin et al.

3 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Imagine being able to suck the joy out of the NFL thread, in Superbowl week. That is some peak nerd. 

Yeah cuz Super Bowl week coverage isn’t already inane, pedantic, or both.

57 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yeah cuz Super Bowl week coverage isn’t already inane, pedantic, or both.

But did you see them ask Ma-Auto to finish the Taylor Swift lyrics???

6 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Rest up you dirty Niners fan. Tomorrow you enter hell. (I think you guys will win, but my fingers can't bring me to pick against Mahomes). 

My brother-in-law was traveling for work so I spent this afternoon/evening with my sister and niece.  At one point I tried to prompt my niece to say "Go Niners."  She started at first with a standard repeating.  But within fifteen seconds I didn't even need to keep repeating the phrase, she just continued to increase the volume - "Go Niners!" "Go Niners!!" Go Niners!!!" "GO NINERS!!!" "GO NINERSSSS!!!"

It's a pretty awesome video and my sister was laughing her ass off.

I don't see a blow out happening, but I guess it's possible.  I've not really gotten why the Chiefs are under dogs, I would have put them as a slight edge over the niners, not even accounting for the Taylor Swift conspiracy factor.

Chili is made, ribs up next and various munchies.

59 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Most important question of the SB: will Taylor Swift make it to the game?

As fun as betting the coin flip I guess.

You cowards, make your picks already. 

1 hour ago, Corvinus85 said:

Most important question of the SB: will Taylor Swift make it to the game?

They'll scramble F-35s and have her land inside the stadium 90 seconds before kickoff it that's what it takes.

Meanwhile, I'll pick the Niners 33-20. Lots of field goals.

I bet the Chiefs, so Chiefs. 

Of course Taylor will be there, that was never really in doubt, she's extremely rich and has her own plane. 

I'm not much of a TS fan other than to say she seems better than most current music celebs, but it's been kind of fun to see an adult discover football and go all in on it, wearing the gear and screaming and jumping around during games.

Kelce v Kittle, McCaffrey v Pacheco, Chris Jones v Bosa, Reid v Shanahan, one team has Deebo and Trent Williams, the other has Mahomes.

Lets be real, this is a clash of forces and no-one can venture anymore than a guess who comes out as the seasons penultimate Titan.

Hour and change to KO

Edited by DireWolfSpirit