What are we drinking now?

Reposado

We are drinking gimlets.

0.5 oz lime juice. 1/2 tsp sugar. 2 oz gin. (we are using Navy strength gin so slightly less gin than that for ours)

It's not ideal in that we typically use simple syrup, but we don't have that on hand tonight. This is also slightly dry compared to our normal recipe. So, a manly gimlet.

If you want to be lush, make a lavender simple syrup for the weekend. Lavender gin gimlets are the shizz.

wish you and K were up here drinking with us. we could sit around and drink and listen to more LPs.

great recipe. i lacked the lavender for it. i will abscond with some at work wednesday to make my simple syrup proper.

kair is liking it. our plan is working perfectly. by mdf 2013 my lovely wife will be drinking gin and bourbon like a machine...like a machine that drinks gin and bourbon.

as we of the digital age we are listening to mike patton's 'peeping tom' album. drunk that night i know i rambled about how brilliant it is.

Secretagogue health supplement that is going to make me younger and more vibrant looking. I feel younger just reading the brochure, so it's bound to work, right?

You mix it in water. It tastes like crappy, fizzy, rotten oranges.

Secretagogue health supplement that is going to make me younger and more vibrant looking. I feel younger just reading the brochure, so it's bound to work, right?

You mix it in water. It tastes like crappy, fizzy, rotten oranges.

More fool you - and I offerred you real drinks!

Archived