Football 38- Fútbol, Futebol, Fußball, Soccer, Calcio, كرة القدم, футбол, サッカー, &...

Horus Ex Machina

God, Inter looked garbage but Spurs are red hot atm. Definitely keeping hold of that CL spot.

Could see them winning the Euro League too. Which is funny since they win it all the fucking time on Fifa.

Didn't get to see the Chelsea game, but disappointing result. Still can go through, but eh. Left ourselves a difficult return tie.

God, Inter looked garbage but Spurs are red hot atm. Definitely keeping hold of that CL spot.

Could see them winning the Euro League too. Which is funny since they win it all the fucking time on Fifa.

Didn't get to see the Chelsea game, but disappointing result. Still can go through, but eh. Left ourselves a difficult return tie.

It's sad to say but Inter are garbage at the moment.

CONCACAF referees are fixing matches. There is no other excuse. We get the same thing every year. So today, LA Galaxy have a goal wrongfully wiped and a bogus pk called on them. Luckily Herediano can't kick pks for shit and LA escapes the away game 0-0. Still, Central American refs have it in for us. It's not even stylistic anymore, they are flat-out cheating.

Carlos you absolute mug, why were you driving when disqualified?

*claps sarcastically in Tevez's face*

All it needs is a jury of United fans (and maybe Neil Warnock) and you'll be going to jail. FFS.

Considering that the title is more-or-less out of reach, it's probably in City's best interest for them to lock him up now and get it over with.

He won't go to jail for that, it's hardly crime of the Century, people get Community Service for much worse, he will just get a big fine.

He should go to jail for driving a white Porsche Cayenne though, I can't think of an uglier car!!.

He won't go to jail for that, it's hardly crime of the Century, people get Community Service for much worse, he will just get a big fine.

He should go to jail for driving a white Porsche Cayenne though, I can't think of an uglier car!!.

You haven't seen Mario's wheels, then?

This is an interesting FA cup match. My timing sucks, though - I went downstairs to tweak lunch and in the five minutes it took me to get back upstairs to the TV, Wigan had scored three goals. Everton now look like they're panicking whenever Wigan get the ball in their half.

Everton getting spankies...

I can see them coming back into it though. It's an interesting cup tie in that it's entirely possible that neither team really wants to be in the competition, since they both have small squads and things to play for in the league (though, for Everton, winning the cup is now probably a more likely way to European football than the league, so they'll probably want the comeback).

I will take the blame for this. I hadn't the time to watch from the start, and - just like the Norwich game - when I tune in, the opposition scores. Twice in Norwich's case, three times this time.

Phil Neville looks like he's on his last legs, which leaves us with a central midfield problem for the rest of the season (possibly). Darron Gibson is good when he plays. However, he'll be injured from time to time, which means he'll need a deputy. PN can't fill that role anymore, it seems. He works well when we're defending, but this season's team isn't really set up for defense, which means he'll get too much ground to cover.

Additionaly, I'd wager Felli's on his way out. Perhaps Barkley can take his spot, perhaps not. CM looks like a problem area anyway.

Oh, and I'm pissed off. In case anyone was wondering..

Very surprising that Everton didn't turn up for this game. In fairness to Wigan, and as I said after Liverpool thumped them, they are very true to their style and some days it really works for them.

Pity that Liverpool are meeting Spurs tomorrow when they are in such hot form. Hopefully we can show some improvement in our defensive organization. I wonder if Rodgers would opt to have Lucas man-mark Bale. It doesn't seem like he would sacrifice his team shape for that. Should be a good game.

Archived