Walking Dead Season 3, Vol. 6 {No comics spoilers in here}

MisterOJ

Also, before I realized that Merle was luring the Zombies to the meeting site, I was cracking up laughing. I thought he was playing that game big brothers play on younger siblings where as soon as they reach the car door handle they pull forward a few feet. I thought he was just drunk and decided to mess around with the zombies before doing whatever he had decided he had to do. Then I realized he was luring them and that was my "oh shit, something awesome is going to happen here!" moment.

Pleasantly surprised. I was unsure why I still watched this show as I don't particularly like ANY characters but this was a pretty solid episode. I was actually really sad about Merle and poor little Daryl at the end.

The Governor is one crazy ass golum motherfucker.

Wow, some great acting in that last scene. Norman Reedus actually looked like a little boy sobbing :(

It looks like team prison is packing up and leaving in the scene from the finale. I certainly hope Daryl makes it back in time.

And how awkward for michonne to go back to the people that offered her up. Talk about sleeping with one eye open :o

So not to restart the whole attractive-or-not-attractive thing, but Michonne has looked really pretty this whole episode. Probably just because she doesn't have a permanent scowl.

What?? My girl's **always** been pretty.

Sheesh.

I think all the women on TWD are attractive. Daryl was looking particularly nice tonight too.

(Complete nonsequitor, but there you are.)

Next week's guests on TTD are Norman Reedus and Chad Coleman. I hope this is not a signal that Tyreese is on the way out. We haven't gotten any Cutty screentime worth a damn!

Anyone see Merle kill the kid from Tyreese's group tonight? I'm pretty sure that was him, how's his father going to take it? Or Tyreese? I just don't see how Tyreese is going to join the group, what with everything that has happened.

Next week's guests on TTD are Norman Reedus and Chad Coleman. I hope this is not a signal that Tyreese is on the way out. We haven't gotten any Cutty screentime worth a damn!

Anyone see Merle kill the kid from Tyreese's group tonight? I'm pretty sure that was him, how's his father going to take it? Or Tyreese? I just don't see how Tyreese is going to join the group, what with everything that has happened.

Merle shot the kid in the shoulder from what it appears. I'm thinking he's still alive as the Dad was there and we didn't get a freakout scene from him.

What was the name of the Motorhead song playing that Merle used for zombie fishing? It was NOT Ace of Spades...

Great episode tonight. I am sad to see Rooker go, but he went out like a champ. I was also a little skeptical about the Governor is bitten idea, but it does look like the show is actively trying to perpetuate it with Merle finger sandwiches. As for now, I am considering it a red herring. I think that patcheye may be around for next season. The conflict is just too good.

Merle shot the kid in the shoulder from what it appears. I'm thinking he's still alive as the Dad was there and we didn't get a freakout scene from him.

Nope, he's a goner. On the Talking Dead they had a behind the scenes f/x segment that highlighted him as the corpse Merle was chowing down on when Daryl found him.

So how come everyone in the viewing audience knows that the Governor will go back on his promise to leave the prison alone if he gets Michonne, yet the Gov's former right-hand man and a sheriff (or marshall) don't know it?

:idea:

oh, and why did everyone Rick talked to (Herschel and Daryl) suddenly dumbasses who didn't bring that teeny little fact up to him?

ETA: Nice zombie dispatching on Michonne's part! :thumbsup:

To be fair, Merle did say they giving Michonne up for a shot that woodbury will leave them alone.

But yeah, everyone suddenly trusting the governor's good nature was very bad writing considering how the episode before this one ended. This episode was very much meant to buffer the finale, so I wouldn't expect too much from the writers.

We have a question about Darryl's haircut. (we have been heavily drinking)

Is this really the kind of hair someone like Darryl would have in the zombie apocalypse, or has he been modeling for Prada again?

I'm unfortunately completely sober and was wondering the exact same thing. It's looking quite styled.

Archived