[Book Spoilers] EP 206 Discussion

Ran

Is it just me or are they trying to make you feel sorry for Theon on the show? In the books he came off as a prick but in the show it is like he is the victim. Maybe it is just me. Any thoughts?

Yeah, he's more sympathetic in the show which makes it more tragic what he does. I think it's an improvement.

I enjoyed this episode a lot. The Winterfell scenes were great. Also very happy to hear that Ramsey hasn't entirely been cut.

I'm just waiting on the fan rage for the changes, particularly Dany's dragons being stolen. I can't wait to read the bitching for a whole week.

I enjoyed this episode a lot. The Winterfell scenes were great. Also very happy to hear that Ramsey hasn't entirely been cut.

I'm just waiting on the fan rage for the changes, particularly Dany's dragons being stolen. I can't wait to read the bitching for a whole week.

I have no problem with the stolen eggs, I'm just bitching about Irri dying.

I wonder if the person who betrayed Dani is Doreah. Whoever it was it, am guessing The warlocks have them and that's the reason she goes to the house of the undying. Big departure but makes sense, always wondered that no one tried this in the book.