Justified Season 5 (Spoilers)

Mark Antony

They've joked about it before... somebody mentions it to Danny, and he's like 'so? Chelsea's my girl'... so I guess it's a way of showing just how loco Danny is.

Hmmm. I'm just going to blame my bad memory on aging.

Question: Anyone else getting an incest vibe from Wendy's storyline? Like maybe the now deceased Crowe patriarch fathered Kendal on her. I'm hoping it's just ASOIAF paranoia.

I considered it, just because I don't get why she lied about being his parent. But then I dismissed it, because why would everyone else involved, including her ex and old man Crowe, be in on the whole situation?

Duffy & Associate was pretty awesome, too.

Is it me, or is it a little uncharacteristic for Picker to be this active in getting Duffy to cut Boyd loose? Not that he's saying anything wrong in any way, but he's the guy who explicitly didn't want to be in charge last season.

Where exactly was Kendall while Darryl was beating the crap out of Wendy? That was one of the most horrifying things I've seen on this show.

This episode was just...not very good. The scene with Boyd and the prison guard was confusing to me. Why would Boyd cut the man loose? Because he said he loved her? Big deal.

Ava's storyline is the most compelling right now, and that's not saying a whole lot. I did enjoy Danny and Raylan's scene at the very end.

The Crowe family is starting to get extremely wearisome. Enough already.

This episode was just...not very good. The scene with Boyd and the prison guard was confusing to me. Why would Boyd cut the man loose? Because he said he loved her? Big deal.

Maybe he thought the guard saying that he loved Ava would be enough for him to do the right thing and recant :dunno: I don't see it, but maybe...

Going back to last week's episode - when seeing Miller's relationship with Hot Rod, I couldn't help but think that would be Boyd and Raylan in a couple decades (if they make it). I don't know if that was intentional, but it's certainly an interesting way to look at it. And Miller certainly seems to be like an older version of Raylan from what I saw.

Yeah, that was very much intentional. Miller's basically an older, slightly more corrupted version of Raylan, or who he will be in 10-15 years.

Picker's death was one of the coolest I've seen in a while.

Definitely, and it was reminiscent reminiscent of a scene that went something like 'this is not meth...'

Boyd is running the show again, which is great to see. Although I'll admit, I have no idea what the main plot is this season.

Although I'll admit, I have no idea what the main plot is this season.

I don't think Yost did either. I've been pretty disappointed overall this season (except for some great Dewey moments), but this episode gives me hope for the remainder.

I really wish they would find a way to get Ava out of jail, or write her off the show. I'm even less interested in the prison storyline than I am the Crowes. Which is pretty bad. The girl playing Penny being quite attractive is about the only good thing about it.

Archived