Justified Season 5 (Spoilers)

Mark Antony

Well, that was certainly explosive...

Ok, had to do it. Anyway, great episode and it's back to what Justified does best; keep it simple, racket up the tension and run with two main stories that connect to each other.

Rachel is the new Chief Deputy :commie:

Yay! More Tazel!

Poor Kendall. I think he might actually be better off in juvy though.

Nah, he'd be better off with Daryl in jail. At least then, it'll just be him and Wendy and they can try to improve their life.

I guess we now know what happens when you back Boyd into a corner with no way out. He blows you up. Loved that scene.

If I was a character on a show about law enforcement, there is absolutely no way I would ever announce my retirement. That is probably the only way you won't get shot.

Never invite a man who would use a rocket launcher on a church into a private meeting where he has only one option. You might not be pleased with what he tosses in your lap. Well played Boyd, well played.

I was thinking maybe Wendy did it but from what I could see it looks like a man running away.

And I don't think she'd let her kid take the falll, I just couldn't figure out the timing or motivation for Darryl doing it. I guess he doesn't really need motivation though.

Eta: wouldn't Darryl be a better shot?

And yes... I'm hoping for the Eva & Wendy prison team.

Once Art wakes up won't he point out that the person he shot it out with was a lot bigger than Kendall?

Also as cool as the exploding pack of cigarettes was, I wonder if he had it on him during their first meeting. I would think so, but then it's a miracle the cops didn't find it (how has Boyd's parole not been violated at this point.) or that it didn't get triggered when they threw him to the ground to cuff him.

Once Art wakes up won't he point out that the person he shot it out with was a lot bigger than Kendall?

Also as cool as the exploding pack of cigarettes was, I wonder if he had it on him during their first meeting. I would think so, but then it's a miracle the cops didn't find it (how has Boyd's parole not been violated at this point.) or that it didn't get triggered when they threw him to the ground to cuff him.

He clearly did but I don't get why people think the Feds would search Boyd so in-depthly to assume a pack of cigs is actually a bomb when they were there for Picker. I do think if Raylan is there, he might have figured it out but not a bunch of Marshalls that doesn't know Boyd all that well.

Archived