FIrst Entry You Are going to seek out? TWOIAF Spoilers

Tecnoladave

About the disproved theory, tbh, it doesn't say, literally, that X didn't happen. For what I read, to me, it completely crushed the theory, but I can see why some wouldn't believe it, as a couple of details could be used to prove otherwise :dunno:

Could I ask you to PM me this theory that might or might not have been smashed as well please? Patience is not one of my (few) virtues.

made a trip to Target today to see if they would have TWOIAF and they did, much to my delight. Have been devouring it for the past hour and am impressed with all the detail. It will surely give the forums many topics to discuss.

And yes, I have come across one popular theory so far that is discounted.

About the disproved theory, tbh, it doesn't say, literally, that X didn't happen. For what I read, to me, it completely crushed the theory, but I can see why some wouldn't believe it, as a couple of details could be used to prove otherwise :dunno:

This is what I expect from this book. It doesn't make sense to me that GRRM would be giving away secrets in a companion publication to mysteries he has set up in the main novels. The only things I can see being set to rest are things GRRM never really intended to be mysteries in the first place. Having said that, I can see where people may be inclined to believe their personal theories have been confirmed or crushed. For instance, there are a few instances where if I can determine the actual order of events, I will feel that something has been confirmed or crushed. I hope that happens in this book.

Still, I am curious to find out what it is that people think has been crushed. Only two more days and then everyone will be able to know.

I love your avatars.

Would you mind PMing me what the theory is that gets smashed. You've got me wondering now.

Archived