What are you listening to? Vol XVII: Fragments of the past flash before my eyes

Ferrum Aeternum

The Black Keys - El Camino. Doesn't stand out to me as much as some of the songs on Brothers, but I think on the whole it's a more solid album.

It's funny, I was never a big fan of The Black Keys until Fever came out last year. Songs ofF Brothers and El Camino were okay, but it was just a couple of songs here and there. On the other hand, Turn Blue is their first album I enjoy listening all the way through.

Listening to White Lies second album; I don't know why I never really listened to it when it first came out (as I was completely in love with their first album) the second album isn't quite as post-punky as their first (which was pretty great) but I'm really enjoying it nonetheless.

The Decemberists - Down By The Water

The Jam - In The City

The White Stripes - You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)

Listening to White Lies second album; I don't know why I never really listened to it when it first came out (as I was completely in love with their first album) the second album isn't quite as post-punky as their first (which was pretty great) but I'm really enjoying it nonetheless.

I really like their first album as well, but I haven't really listened to the second album anywhere near as much. Maybe I should give it another try sometime.

Elastic Heart is such a brilliant song. I've been listening to it a lot. You should watch the video too, it's quite powerful and really good. Sia seems to have a really creative mind, and her music is just great.

Oh yeah I've watched it loads, it's amazing. Yeahh I love her, I really like watching all of her live performances too.

Archived