karaddin's get well soon Thread

Gillio

"Thai menu"??! I'm feeling severely imposed upon by having to suffer through a half-assed American-menu-only during my hospital stay. Surely this is only from the cafeteria, right? Do the patients get to order Thai food?

There's the " local menu" and the "intensional menu". The local menu is Thai given we are in Thailand and is really quite decent. I'd be happy with it from any random chap Thai restaurant in Sydney (there is a LOT of Thai in Sydney so our familiarity with the food is high). The international menu basically seems designed for Americans that won't eat Thai and is essentially standard hospital fare.

Fell asleep too early yesterday and couldn't get back to sleep at midnight. Accidentally talked myself into first morphine in a couple of days and was basically out before the nurse left the room lol

Bah Aaron, I hate your American military/articulation masculine attitude. Given I hate all masculinity it's hardly surprising. Other than that I think you are on the whole a good guy (operative word being guy so obviously still scum #yesallmen!!).

Thanks for all the well wishes I think I'm getting cranky enough that it's a good sign. No one told me that 5 days if hospital time is like a year of regular time wtf.

Hi Brook :wub:

:lol: *waves*

"Thai menu"??! I'm feeling severely imposed upon by having to suffer through a half-assed American-menu-only during my hospital stay. Surely this is only from the cafeteria, right? Do the patients get to order Thai food?

Yeah as Kara said Thai hospital so we get spoiled for the food. Australian hospital food is just as awful as I imagine you guys get.

So this is where the party is! Okay, I've been planning to say this for weeks.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Just joking. But, yes, you comment about how you were stringing words together is absolutely true. There's a Facebook comment that took me 1-1/2 hours to figure out. :P

Seriously, glad you're progressing, well.

Well there is a drug hazed vlog uploading as we speak if hospital internet holds out. It can hardly show the results though, that's still so wrapped up *I* haven't seen them yet. I'm taking the opportunity to creep on people and blame the drugs though

My emotional subroutines are faulty due to shoddy maintenance, but I will try for you:

Feel Better.

;) Good luck, I'm totally jealous.

And to maybe help, I've undergone a number of reconstructive surgeries myself and something that helps me is to savor the pain. Because I know that it's gonna be worth it, when the waves get really bad I imagine the flesh and bone knitting itself back together so that my body can recover. I find that it helps take my mind off stuffs. :thumbsup: Hang in there.

Archived