karaddin's get well soon Thread

Gillio

We're still in the hospital until next Tuesday. She's doing a good job at resting up though, had lots of practice at sleeping through noise by hanging out at my place on schoolday mornings :P

:lol:

They're letting her stay a good long time, huh? They kick us out of the hospital as quickly as they can here in the States. You're practically dragging fluid bags and nose-tube oxygen apparatus behind you as they hurry you out the door.

Oh God my ass. It can't take 3 days of lying on my back on a hospital bed but it's STILL the most comfortable position. I feel like I need to pee constantly, which it looks like I basically am so why do I feel like I need to?!

Ugh just sedate me for another week

We're still in the hospital until next Tuesday. She's doing a good job at resting up though, had lots of practice at sleeping through noise by hanging out at my place on schoolday mornings :P

:laugh:

How are you coping, Brook?

I'm fine. Not much for me to complain about! I'm becoming an expert pillow arranger :)

The food is surprisingly good... As long as you order off the thai menu and not the western one :p

I'm fine. Not much for me to complain about! I'm becoming an expert pillow arranger :)

The food is surprisingly good... As long as you order off the thai menu and not the western one :P

"Thai menu"??! I'm feeling severely imposed upon by having to suffer through a half-assed American-menu-only during my hospital stay. Surely this is only from the cafeteria, right? Do the patients get to order Thai food?

Archived