Cadbury Creme Egg Horror Story!

Fragile Bird

Cadbury products as vital to the social consciousness of England and Canada are ultimately crap.

The chocolate has the flavor nuance of a sugary candlestick.

I am glad foodstuffs overlords kraft food has added Cadbury to its portfolio. May all the false foods be beneath one massive roof.

Dairy Milk is delicious fuck you

My heart was in my mouth when I clicked on this thread. Really didn't want to know about someone finding something horrible inside a Cadbury Creme Egg as they are a little bit of a weakness of mine.

But I hear you FB. This is horrible enough. The bastards!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Only I was looking forward to reading about it. :p

Once time I cracked open a Cadbury egg and there was a dead peep in there.

This sounds strangely delicious.

I like Cadbury creme eggs, but I ADORE Cadbury mini eggs. And I do have stashes of them, and when I forget about them and then find them in the freezer 3 - 6 months later, it's like Christmas. I dance around the house and am filled with joy.

Back when i lived in England my favorite candy was their Crunchie candy bar. Are they still making those and is it possible to buy them here in the US?

Yes, crunchies are still made and sold here.

And I always prefered mini eggs to creme eggs anyway. Creme egg was always too sickly for my taste.

Yes, crunchies are still made and sold here.

And I always prefered mini eggs to creme eggs anyway. Creme egg was always too sickly for my taste.

I actually don't eat crème eggs anymore, they are too sweet for me. It's just the idea that the chocolate is being cheapened on such a well-loved product that annoys me. And in secret!

But mini eggs!

Oh horrors, I wonder if they will cheapen the chocolate in the mini eggs as well?

Are Cadbury Eggs there different from the ones here? The ones here aren't very impressive.

I was wondering that too. Except I disagree with the unimpressive part. I haven't had one in years but I remember them being completely deliciously decadent. I remember the first time I had one too. I got some for Easter when I was 4 or 5 and I broke it open and separated the crème into a bowl but my mom stopped me before I could microwave it (like I did with regular eggs).

I hope Kraft gets enough negative feedback from this to change their decision. Not that I care that much about having the eggs anymore...it's just another affront to my sense of things being changed for no reason and most likely for the worse.

Archived