Is passing gas in public really a bad thing?

Lukey

:blink:

I need a drink.

:leaving:

Becca my dear I am pouring the cocktails tonight any preferences...??? :cheers:

Lukey,

Yes, it's rude. But so is elbowing strangers in the back. Neither justifies the other.

By that logic you should have been able to drop trow and take a dump on the floor while you were waiting in line.

Ser Scot,

i guess i while i want to agree with this logical progression, i am certain that i might blow off the fart but if someone drops trow and lets fly, i am kicking their ass...just saying

Lukey,

Why is passing gas, particularly deliberately, not rude. She may have been irritating you but you dropped an area weapon that hit everybody not just your target.

:bowdown: and now i bow to you because this is just that damn funny...

Ahem. not ass-ault?

ok this is the new winner...

:smoking:

The only people you are only allowed to fart on are your siblings, and only if you are both young enough to still be living at home.

Come now. How many people here have not, at some point, farted in bed, then forced their partner's head underneath the covers in order to savour the delicious aroma? Surely this is a right of passage in any loving, healthy relationship.

Come now. How many people here have not, at some point, farted in bed, then forced their partner's head underneath the covers in order to savour the delicious aroma? Surely this is a right of passage in any loving, healthy relationship.

Grounds for divorce under cruel and inhuman treatment.

I'll be at the bar with Bex and the sniffer.

Edit: Far, far away from you flatulent folks.

It's all about context. A low key street fart is all good. Stealth farting in any setting sometimes can't be avoided because of abdominal discomfort. Aiming it directly in the face of someone should be strictly reserved to sibling harassment situations, where it is well known and accepted that a revenge fart will happen at some time.

No, that's not the right method. The right method is silent but deadly, let it stew for a bit then throw back the covers to infuse the whole room with the fragrance of eau de toilet. In my marriage it cuts both ways.

horrific memories of dad casually walking into a room and farting into the face of my sister or i when we were sitting on the couch watching tv and then running away giggling (it's funnier when you imagine a 6'4 massive man doing this) ....*shudder*

Really? No warning whatsoever? At least my dad had the decency to ask us to pull his finger.

And then he'd blame it on the barking spiders.

Spockydog,

I've never done that and I'm confident that if I attempted it I would suddenly disappear from the board.

True. I suppose my sister is only safe because she lives on the other side of the country.

That just means you need to have one at the ready for when you do see each other. I don;t think I could get away with actually ON my sister, but near is a regular enough event to keep her on notice. My brothers OTOH are all fair game.

Is that being sexist?

Isn't all of this a big reason why to have a dog?

My grandmother's dog farted silent but deadly missiles every Sunday. My grandmother seemed immune to their smell after so long so it was either sit wit streaming eyes or vacate the room.

I will add that my grandmother fed her dog the leftover veggies and Yorkshire puddings in a Sunday, which may account for the smell.

Really? No warning whatsoever? At least my dad had the decency to ask us to pull his finger.

Yes :lol:

Archived