Watch, Watched, Watching: The Tribe Has Spoken!

Nox Irradiata

Blockbuster killed mom and pop independently owned video rental stores, they got their just desserts...and yet I miss them too. Like I said in the 80's thread, I miss the thrill of the hunt going to the store and finding that perfect video (or video game) to bring home.

Be happy you're confused! That's why you still have a job - Netflix's dvd service literally killed the video store in the US.

do you that movie from netflix or rent it??? Ppffft I will keep my DVD collection and 30 percent staff discount rather than that :P hahahha very true tho i am glad that doesn't happen with UK netflix

Finished FMA Brotherhood - really enjoyed it, had a good mix of funny, emotional and kickass moments. I thought the final arc dragged on for a bit to long but the ending was still great.

Favourite character has to be a toss up between Mustang and Scar

Finished FMA Brotherhood - really enjoyed it, had a good mix of funny, emotional and kickass moments. I thought the final arc dragged on for a bit to long but the ending was still great.

I'm a lot more selective on anime than I used to be, and Brotherhood is one that I still heavily enjoy despite my overall distaste or indifference for the genre.

I think I could watch an entire spin off on Mustang and his crew. Together they were my favorite part of the series.

I LOVE Mustang.

Mustang && Riza 5EVA

Watching The Duchess.

ETA: Went to see Insurgent in IMAX last night. It was entertaining but I think my favorite part about the experience was that the concession counter sold birthday-cake flavored gelato. Complete with rainbow sprinkles. :D

do you that movie from netflix or rent it??? Ppffft I will keep my DVD collection and 30 percent staff discount rather than that :P hahahha very true tho i am glad that doesn't happen with UK netflix

Rentals. I get between 14-18 movies a month for like $10. If I really like a movie, I'll then buy it. I don't like buying movies I haven't already seen.

Rentals. I get between 14-18 movies a month for like $10. If I really like a movie, I'll then buy it. I don't like buying movies I haven't already seen.

to be fair, I used to be like that. Now I buy DVDs all the time I hate it lol I think i have a problem lol. I don't wanna think about how much money I've spent on dvds this year.

I'm probably in the minority (especially in this thread) but I find the idea of buying DVDs odd. How often do you really re-watch a movie on your own accord? The only time I rewatch something is if it happens to be on television and I have nothing to do or if it's truly mesmerizing.

Could just be me though. I'm the same way with buying books.. I always go to the library and outside of the asoiaf series, can't remember a non-education/career related book that I've bought in the last 10 years.

WarGalley - I rewatch movies A LOT - I'm terrible for it. I also just love having a good collection; looks cool when people come to my place lol. I can also lend (trusted friends lol) movies and introduce them to cool stuff.

Enjoying Jaws so far.

Archived