Rant and Rave without Repercussion [Book Spoilers]

Chebyshov

This^^^

"...Uhm so I was happy to see Grey Worm and Missandei find a spark of love in this world... are you planning to focus more on this in season 5?"

"...I feel so sorry for Tyrion...are you going to continue to treat him so bad throughout the series, he is my fav and you really are mistreating him.."

"...I feel so bad for Cersei right now...Marg is just a younger and worse version of her...Is Cersei finally going to be redeemed?"

"...I cannot wait for Sansa's and Ramsey's wedding....how big will that wedding be?"

"...are you going to show more dragons this year?"

I just vomited in my mouth...

You made all those up, right? For comedy...

yes...and you make the humor even more funny because these could be real questions that idiots would ask lmao

Oh thank the gods

Must... resist the... t-the URGE to be a snarky, condescending, arrog-aa-ARROGANT... b-bastard!

What? Am I the arrogant bastard?

This is what happens when you a television show attracts those type of people... they turn to the books and then spit on them and as a result GRRM's legacy is in danger.

I agree with you except the part where Martin's legacy is in any danger. I firmly believe the books will stand the test of time much better than the show. Also, with a little time and distance I firmly believe many critics' perspective of the show will change - especially if they're familiar with the books.

Archived